5th March 2016, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required for the Drawing teacher post in Government school?

I want to gte a drawing teacher post in any reputed government school/college in delhi. So please help me with the information that what minimum qualification is required for the post?

7th March 2016, 06:02 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for the Drawing teacher post in Government school?

To become Drawing teacher in government school, the candidate should possess the following educational qualification.

* The candidate should have completed his/ her bachelor's degree in Arts stream from any recognized university and then completing the teacher education program i.e., B.Ed.

The candidate who wish to become drawing teachers should be creative, constructive, challenging, guiding the students and should instruct the candidates in a smooth way.
10th March 2016, 07:55 PM
Indian knowledge

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for the Drawing teacher post in Government school?

For the goverment teacher post you have to clear the state level TET exam which is conducted by state board. The qualifications required for this , you must do your garduation in arts stream from any reputated university. You have to do B.ed for a teacher job.
You must have some extra abilities such as creativity, drawing, architecting,imagination etc. For this job, you also have to clear the interview .
Then you will be eligible for the government teaching job in drawing.
11th December 2017, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I've finished my BFA (Textile design) in Chennai , Madras university. I've written TRB special teachers exam. Can i eligible for that post?
11th August 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I don't have any art qualifications but I am a self taught artist . How I can apply for government drawing teacher ..
9th October 2019, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I have done 4 year degree course i.e BFA. I want to be a government teacher of drawing , what more u have to do for that and the qualification .
23rd November 2019, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate in commerce stream.i take drawing classes from past 3 years. But now want to approach as drawing and art teacher in schools.so need to know about what are the reuirements
17th February 2021, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

When is the Tamilnadu Technical drawing exam ?
22nd February 2021, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

PSPCL 2021 recruitment is out. If you are interested, then visit https://rb.gy/nal8yk to check the out the PSPCL 2020 Syllabus, eligibility criteria, exam date, exam pattern, Salary, Vacancy and selection process at makemyexam.
5th September 2022, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I am B.Ed degree in drawing and painting ..can i eligible fir the post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?