2nd June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Qualification and procedure required to become a Drawing Teacher in a Government School?

I have completed my M.A.B.Ed and also have a certificate in Higher Grade Drawing. I want to become a drawing teacher in government school. So, I want to know the qualification and the procedure to opt for the same in Tamil Nadu.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification required for the Drawing teacher post in Government school?
  2. Procedure to get Central School job of Drawing Teacher?
  3. Qualifications required for a drawing teacher?
  4. How to get government drawing teacher job?
  5. Minimum qualification required for UP TGT Drawing Teacher post?
  6. What qualification is required to become a Computer Science Teacher in any Government school?
  7. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  8. What qualification is required for Art and Craft Teacher job in Government school?
  9. Can I become a Drawing Teacher in any government school after completing ITI in Commercial Art?
  10. Qualification required to become a High School Government Teacher?
  11. How to get Central School jobs of Drawing Teacher post?
  12. Is there any course for becoming Teacher of Drawing and Craft?
  13. What is the minimum qualification required for computer teacher in secondary school?
  14. Age and other qualification required for Primary Teacher in government schools?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit?
  16. Eligibility criteria for a primary teacher to work in UP government school? Minimum qualification required? What is the age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the minimum qualification required for Primary School Teacher job?
  18. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
4th June 2016, 12:47 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Qualification and procedure required to become a Drawing Teacher in a Government School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my M.A.B.Ed and also have a certificate in Higher Grade Drawing. I want to become a drawing teacher in government school. So, I want to know the qualification and the procedure to opt for the same in Tamil Nadu.
The basic educational Qualification needed to be eligible for becoming Drawing Teacher is Bachelor Degree from a recognized university along with the practical experience. It is mandatory that the candidate must have the License for teaching Drawing related or Art related subjects in Public Schools. Since, you have completed MA along with B.Ed course, you are eligible to become Drawing Teacher. However, you need qualify in the CTET Examination or Teacher Eligibility Test to get Drawing Teacher job.
8th July 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification and procedure required to become a Drawing Teacher in a Government School?

Hello, I have finished my 10th and. I need to become a drawing teacher. I'm good at drawing. I need to know what else I should do. Is there any need for me to finish my 12th or any diploma courses available.. .
17th January 2019, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th.i need to become a drawing teacher .iam good at drawing I need to know what else I should do. Is there any course to get a job as drawing teacher after completed inter
22nd February 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce graduate and now doing my M.com degree.. I have experience in teaching since 7 years and at present working as a teacher.. I am very much interested in drawing ...can I be a drawi g teacher.please give suggestion
10th July 2019, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a drawing theater. But i completed bsc computers .is it possible to become
24th October 2019, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

My qualification just 10th .I have higher and lower certificate
14th September 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

am going to complete my B.sc zoology degree but I want to become a govt school drawing teacher what to do?
15th September 2020, 03:06 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Qualification and procedure required to become a Drawing Teacher in a Government School?

Qualification and procedure required to become a Drawing Teacher in a Government School.

Teachers must possess any of the three basic requirements:

A regular graduate degree in arts for the duration of 1 or 2 years from a reputed private/government college which is approved from the UGC.

A diploma course for the duration of 1/2 year in arts from any reputed college or training centre/institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?