10th September 2019, 04:32 PM
Ravindra9633

Which has more scope and opportunities between Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical?

Hi, I want to Diploma course but I am bit confused about selecting branch. I have three option one is Mechanical, the other is Computer Science and the last one is Electrical. Which has more scope and job opportunities? Which branch should I choose?

9th December 2020, 01:04 PM
amanmishra098

Default Re: Which has more scope and opportunities between Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical?

Instead of telling, I would put it by another way
Only you can decide what really want
Don't run behind heavy salary and foreign trips, Do what you like all the other things will follow you.

>>> Mechanical
Core engineering branch, can be called father of many other branches. Only top students can pursue this course cause this will test your endurance. If you are the best and with top colleges.. Opportunities are endless.

Join if you like - automobiles, engines, machines, Industries
Dont join if - poor Mathematics background, looking for girls in the class(You won't find any), relaxed life.

>>> Computer
Every engineer curses his own branch at the time of campus placements. Because of this very highly paid branch. It is one good appearing job where people cost their blood and sweat comfortably sitting in a posh cubic.

Join if- like computers, heavy coding, strong logic, ready to sacrifice family time.
Don't join if - don't want to sit in front of the computer for 12 hrs a day, hate Hectic schedules.

So select your branch according to your strength and interest.

Hope it helps.

Best of luck.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?