19th September 2012, 07:22 PM
suvarna ashika

What is the scope of integrated MSc in Biology and computer science? What are the job opportunities available in Bangalore for this course

what is the scope of integrated Msc in biology & computer science?
are there job opportunities available in Bangalore for this course?
which are the colleges in Bangalore offering this course ?
subjects in integrated Msc in biology & computer science?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Systems Biology?
  2. Which has more scope M.Sc IT or M.Sc Computer Science?
  3. Can I get a seat for integrated MSc Computer Science after scoring 42% marks in 2nd PU exam? Colleges offering integrated MSc Computer Science in Bangalore(KA) or Coimbatore(TN)?
  4. What has better scope between MSc IT and MSc computer science?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the scope of MSc food science? What are the job opportunities?
  7. Scope of MSc Computer Science? Does this offer a good career scope?
  8. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  9. List of top 10 colleges offering MSc Integrated course in Physics and Biology? What is the scope for this field?
  10. Will there be any good job opportunities in India after completing first year integrated MSc Biotechnology?
  11. What are the job opportunities after integrated MSc in economics? -- [New]
  12. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  13. Should i go for a job or Ph.D after doing MSc Biotech Integrated in VIT?
  14. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  15. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  16. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  17. What is the required degree in forensic science? What is the scope?
  18. Colleges offering course in MSc Computer Science and MSc Software Engineering(Integrated 5 years)?
21st February 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of integrated MSc in Biology and computer science? What are the job opportunities available in Bangalore for this course

Which job is available for msc(cs)
14th June 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of integrated MSc in Biology and computer science? What are the job opportunities available in Bangalore for this course

what is the scope after msc in biology ?
10th May 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for integrated Msc in biology and where are the better colleges for this course in karnataka
6th May 2017, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I want to do integrated M.Sc.in chennai. Please list down the colleges offering this course.any entrance exam for this course. Please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?