9th September 2015, 12:32 PM
ashok.talavadiya

Better course after BAMS to establish own business and earn more money?

hello
my self dr ashok talavadiya I was passed my bams at 2012.
So experts please suggest me any better choice for more earning money and my own business after my graduation??

9th September 2015, 11:02 PM
arya8360

Default Re: Better course after BAMS to establish own business and earn more money?

Dear friend,
In the past, there was only one option available for freshly graduated doctors (after passing BAMS), and that was to start one’s own practice. However, today there are many promising opportunities available for BAMS graduates. The areas which are available for a BAMS graduate to build a career successfully can be broadly classified into the following five categories:
Clinical practice
Academic
Research
Management and administration
Drug manufacturing.
And also different diplomas available by doing them you can start your own clinic.
10th September 2015, 08:55 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Better course after BAMS to establish own business and earn more money?

Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) In science stream with PCB as a Main subjects from recognized board.

Courses after BAMS
After Completion of BAMS , You can also continue your study in the course MD In Aryuveda and MS In Aryuveda.You can also study some short term courses such ,
- Physiology
- Modern Anatomy
- Botany
- Forensic Medicine
- Pharmacology
- Toxicology
- Principle of Surgery
- ENT
These course are beneficial for practice & experience in specific field.After these courses , you can seek high profile jobs & good salary package.You can also start your own practice & can earn well.

Career After BAMS
There are great opportunities in Governement as well as Private sectors.You can also start your private own business by starting your own practice after getting 1-2 year experience.

You can work In
- Clinic
- Hospital
- Healthcare Department
- Insurance
- Pharmaceutical Company
- Life Science Industry
- Research Lab
- Drug Manufacturing Company
- Education Institute
9th December 2020, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I earn more money in bams field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?