29th April 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Having 75 marks in JEE Main am I eligible for Advanced exam?

I got 75 marks in jee main, cutoff is 70 and I'm eligible for advanced exam. I'll get more than 95 percent in board exams tamil. Is it possible for me 2 get a not seat if not where I would get

30th April 2015, 11:28 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having 75 marks in JEE Main am I eligible for Advanced exam?

Yes you are eligible for the JEE Adcance examination conducted by the CBSE as second step for JEE examination. The examination is conducted by the CBSE to get admission in the government colleges IIT,NIT for B.tech courses .

As you have qualified in the JEE Mains and expecting 95% in the board examination then definitely you will get admission in the government colleges . But it is tough to say exactly about the college but if you qualify in the Advance then you are eligible to get admission in the IIT also .

The examination for JEE Advance is in the last week of May and application form are available for the candidates who have not enrolled them .

The rank list are prepeard according to the taking in consideration of JEE Mains and board result . It will depend on in which stream you want to take admission as they are heavy tussle for few of the stream . So it will be difficult to get in the NIT for those stream .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?