31st December 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Having completed graduation in 2012, am I eligible to write the TNPSC exam now?

I am 27 years old and I have finished my B.Sc degree in the year 2012 and I belong to Schedule Caste category. Now, am I eligible to apply and write the TNPSC examination?

6th January 2019, 07:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having completed graduation in 2012, am I eligible to write the TNPSC exam now?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for TNPSC examination for recruitment as Grade I officer in the state.

The eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The upper age limit is 35 years for general category while three is relaxation for reserved category.

You have to appear and qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection.

7th January 2019, 11:26 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Having completed graduation in 2012, am I eligible to write the TNPSC exam now?

TNPSC refers to Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and the minimum education required to apply for TNPSC examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Students pursuing final year of their degree course are also eligible.

So, having completed your graduation degree course in 2012, you are eligible to apply for TNPSC examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For more details regarding the TNPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.tnpsc.gov.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?