30th January 2012, 11:30 PM
vivek usha

Final year engineering students can write SSC exam? Minimum educational qualifications to write the exam?

can a final year engineering student write ssc exam...what is the minimum educational qualification needed to write this exam

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum educational qualifications required to write SSC exam? Are final year students eligible to write this exam?
  2. Minimum educational qualification to write the SSC exam? Can a final year engineering student write SSC exam?
  3. Qualifications required to write A.E exam? Can I write the exam during my final year?
  4. Qualifications required to write Group Exams? Are first year engineering students eligible for the exam?
  5. Can a bald person become an IAS officer?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in CDS exam for applying in SSC exam? Minimum percentage required to apply for SSC exam? -- [New]
  7. Can I write UPSC Exam while in final year of Btech Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Any chance for B.Tech students in Electrical and Electronics to write the IES entrance exam? What are the education qualifications?
  9. Can I write CGP exam while pursuing B.Tech final year?
  10. Can Final Year Graduation Students Give CAT Exam?
  11. How should I write IES entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year electronics and communication engineering student
  12. Can I write SSC CGL exam while pursuing B.Tech final year
  13. Is it possible for B.Tech final year student to write the Civil Exam?
  14. How can I appear for SSC Exam being a woman of pursuing final year of Degree course?
  15. Can I write Group I exam in 3rd year of engineering? From where to get the exam material?
  16. Am I eligible to write IES exam while in 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering? In which month is the exam conducted and will it affect my B.E final exam?
  17. Can a chemical engineering student write PSU exam? From where to buy the form? Which exams to write other than GATE?
  18. Are final year Environmental Engineering students eligible for Engineering Service Exam conducted by UPSC?
28th March 2012, 07:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Final year engineering students can write SSC exam? Minimum educational qualifications to write the exam?

SSC exam is conducted for selection candidates for technical and non technical positions in different government departments. A graduation in any discipline from a recognized institute is the main qualification for attending this exam. Age limit should not be above 27 years. The final year graduates can also apply for this exam but they should be able to submit the proof of graduation at the time of selection if they qualify in the written test. You can apply via online for this exam.
30th March 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Final year engineering students can write SSC exam? Minimum educational qualifications to write the exam?

is 10th or 12th mark required for writting this ssc exam?
23rd July 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

what are the ctriteria of selection in SSC exam ? I want to know minimum qualification level for done this SSC? 12th pass candidate is eligible or not? rply on my id [email protected] thanks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?