29th November 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Having passed Intermediate from Commerce stream, can I apply for B.Pharma?

I want to know that l have complete 12th class in 2002 from Commerce stream so please tell me after 12th gap in this period can I try for B.Pharma course or not? If not possible directly then can I apply for Diploma course first?

30th November 2018, 04:24 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having passed Intermediate from Commerce stream, can I apply for B.Pharma?

Sorry to inform you, but you are not eligible to apply for B.Pharm being a commerce student in 12th standard.

Eligibility to study B.Pharm are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed 12th standard with PCM or PCB from a recognised board.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate.
30th November 2018, 07:39 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having passed Intermediate from Commerce stream, can I apply for B.Pharma?

No, you are not eligible to apply for B.Pharmacy course after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream. To be eligible to apply for B.Pharmacy course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCB stream from a Government recognised board. Being a 12th standard commerce stream student, you are eligible to pursue your higher studies in Commerce stream or if you are interested to pursue B.Pharmacy course, you need to repeat 11th and 12th standard with Medical Science stream.
30th November 2018, 09:04 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in the Bachelor in Pharmacy course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM or PCB as main paper.

Candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear in the examination to get admission.

So, you are not eligible to appear for the examination as you do not satisfy the required qualification for the admission in the course.
30th November 2018, 11:30 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

B.Pharma is Bachelor in Pharmacy and it is four year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate in 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology as main paper.

So, candidates passed 12th in Commerce stream are not eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get admission.
30th November 2018, 10:56 PM
K.bharti
Junior Member+

This is not possible to do B.Pharma after 12th in commerce stream...
If you want to go for B.pharma you need to do 12th again in science ( biology ) or any diploma course of pharma firstly....after that you may opt for B.pharma
1st December 2018, 08:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible, one must pass with at least 50% marks in 10 + 2 either PCM subjects or PCB subjects. D pharmacy holders are also eligible to take admission in B Pharmacy.
Hence, I must tell you that Commerce students are not eligible to join B Pharmacy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?