7th February 2010, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Higher studies after completing btech in computer science department?

sir,
witch is best after completing btech with computer science department.....
mtech/mba......
witch field is bright future

Related Questions:
  1. Higher studies after completing btech in computer science department? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies?
  3. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  4. Information regarding good Higher studies for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech course?
  5. Is it possible to do MS in higher studies after doing BSc in Computer Science?
  6. What should I do next for higher studies after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  7. Can distance education students appear for E-CET exam?
  8. How to do higher studies in genetics and bioinformatics? I have done B.E in computer science
  9. Which higher studies course I can take after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science?
  10. Which course shall I do in my higher studies related to computer science?
  11. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  12. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  13. Higher studies option after O Level in Computer Science? Short term programmes which can prepare me for placement?
  14. Higher courses which are valuable for me after B.E Computer Science?
  15. How to go for M.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing B.Tech with 78% marks
  16. Details about higher studies in Chennai after completion of B.E computer science?
  17. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after completing MS?
  18. What are the various higher studies after we can do after completing B.Sc in radiology? -- [New]
8th February 2010, 02:23 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Higher studies after completing btech in computer science department?

i have encountered this question a lot many time and students are not at all willing to go for technical studies i dont know the reason but in my openion i have suggested all to go for mtech as its a better option than MBA because you can do MBA at any pint of time from distance education too and that also with ease but a technical post graduation is very impportant if you want an appealing profile and lucrative career after pg . hope you got my oint all the best to you and good luck hope you make the right decision on time.. bye take care ...
8th February 2010, 05:20 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

Default Re: Higher studies after completing btech in computer science department?

i will suggest you to go for mba.
because it enhance your carrier better than m.tech,
also you will get the knowledge of other field like management.
8th February 2010, 06:56 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

well both the field has a bright future it depends on you what to choose
if you are interested in your field ie cs & you really love your subject then you should go for MTECH
or else go for MBA
best of luck
8th February 2010, 08:58 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

i think u should go for m tech because your background is with b tech however mba is also good with more luxury
8th February 2010, 09:04 PM
thakurbaba307

if u are innovative enough and love writing codes than mtech will work for u, otherwise if u r interested in systems management better do an mba......both fields are bright
9th February 2010, 02:19 AM
gunjan pande

hiiiii
luk dear it depends on u to make ur future bright...all fields are gud.
scratch out ur interest n work according to it.
like if u r interested in research go for m.tech.no doubt its fruitful.
n mba s equally important...if u think u have the tallents of a manager..go for it.

but remember india needs sound technical persons.
all the best.
21st February 2010, 11:11 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

this is a question that is frequently asked. the best option after completing b-tech is to do m-tech because i think this is the best way you can grow your knowledge in that technical field. you can do MBA in anytime after 10 years or 15 but the good time for doing M-TECH is now...then you can be a lecturer or can do your pg.
so best of luck..
23rd February 2010, 02:14 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

hey friend,
i have seen many computer science engineer which have done m b a and m-tech,
and on the basis of their job or achievement i found that
MBA is best option for the computer science student, than the m-tech.
so
i will suggest you to go for MBA.
o k
all the best.
22nd March 2010, 03:17 PM
divyakumar

Hi sir............
am divya i wont to know doing M.S is better or M.E....
23rd March 2010, 02:21 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend
according to my experience i will suggest any of the computer science engineer for the
mba,
course, because it will be better in the point of view of money and knowledge,
also you will find more job option with the handsome salary.

o k
all the best
28th March 2010, 05:32 PM
jaga

hi friends i am jaga doing my final year B.E in computer science and engineering........after completing this course which course is better.....M.E or MBA....for good job also.....which one is best...
30th March 2010, 05:57 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

after completing your btech you can go for the m.tech this will add some more to your job profile.....after doing this you will get much better job at a higher level and you will be paid higher salary also....
31st March 2010, 09:07 PM
rajeshingarhwa

hi friend
there are endless opportunities for the betch student,you can go for both the field either you can option for the continueing your mtech or you can also go for the mba,but the decision is totally depend upon your interest,so in want field your interest you can go for that field...............

best of luck............
10th April 2010, 07:03 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
you can opt for doing M.Tech in computer science through GATE exam .you can also do it from foreign countries through GRE exam.
if you are willing to earn money then join software company.
good luck.
11th April 2010, 03:22 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

it depends on your financial back ground,
if uou can really afford then i will advice you to go for coaching in time and prepare for gate,if not then go for job in some company like tcs or infosys
all the best
11th April 2010, 04:05 AM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
list of higher studies after completing b,tech in computer sc:
1 you can persue m.tech in iit by cracking gate
2 you can do it same in foreign countries through gre exam
3 youn can do M.B.A. in iims by cracking cat exam
all the best
12th April 2010, 01:16 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Actually i think that both have a very bright future but the point here is what interests you MBA or MTech?

If you are good at technical skills then go for Mtech and if you good at managerial skills ofcourse MBA.

MBA and MTech Both are very lucrative options.

After you Btech in Computer Science you can do your MTech from a specialized computer course.

So cheers and think about it what you want to do. Choose in which you have aptitude and interest as you have to live with the job forever
12th April 2010, 02:57 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

after doing btech in computers i think going for mba is the best option,
many people will support mtech but there is no value for mtech in computers its always better to go for mba,and its quite easier for you people to clear mba also
all th best
12th April 2010, 09:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend
you can go for M.Tech ,M.B.A or else M.C.A
Not only care about the course but also about where you are doing it(i mean the best institution in India)
Enter into best institution and do your course the best!!!

All the best !!!
12th April 2010, 10:37 PM
edward
Top Answerer

according to me you should go for m.tech than of MBA........as m.tech provide you the higher and deeper education in what you have studied in b.tech........and you will be able to understand all the concept as you are already aware of the concepts......

whereas if you go for MBA you will be learning whole new concepts relating to commerce......and you will be find it a bit difficult also.......

finally go for that in which you will be satisfied by yourself.......

all the best for your future carer....
26th April 2010, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Higher studies after completing btech in computer science department?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
mtech/mba......
On pursuing Computer science BE how you set set up your mind to go for MBA;;;According to me Better go for MTECH man which keeps you in right field;;;
21st May 2010, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

y not MCA after B.E computer science and engg????
28th May 2010, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

can i do mca after b.tech in computer science????????
4th June 2010, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.Tech (Computer Science - IITK) in third year. I can opt for integrated M.Tech (CS) for five years in third year which is better.
26th June 2010, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

is it good to do m tech or go for job after be cse
26th June 2010, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

after computer science and engg what i do job or higher studies
27th June 2010, 01:42 PM
Senior Member+++

as you completed youir b.tech just go for mba that will boost your career graph vary smoothly
8th July 2010, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

dis is suganya. i hav completed BE computer science. now im interested in research side. Im not strong technically but strong in analytical skills. so pls suggest me whether i should take ME or MS. IF ME or MTECH,then which course should i take. i have no programming skills. so pls suggest me a soln.
12th July 2010, 11:09 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

both the field has a bright future it depends on you what to choose
if you are interested in your field ie cs & you really love your subject then you should go for m.tech,if you go for MBA you will be learning whole new concepts relating to commerce and you will be find it a bit difficult also finally go for that in which you will be satisfied by yourself.
12th July 2010, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

after be.cse in what other way can i move off like in other fields...can i move r i hav 2 stick upon d same computer line???
16th August 2010, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

information is truely valued to take in person decissions thank you
17th August 2010, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

in what subjects a cs btech student can do mtech??
25th August 2010, 05:09 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
dont worry you have so many options
You can take admission in M.Tech through the entrance exam GATE,for the exam you have study in proper manner.

You can take admission in MBA through CAT.
M.Phil is another option to you.

Good luck.
26th August 2010, 08:37 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

if you want to do higher education further then for you M.TECH. will be better option. because after doing m.tech. you will get more specialization and chances of getting jobs in reputed companies will be increased.

also you can do phd.after phd you can become lecturer in top engineering colleges like IITs, NITs etc.
but if you want to join business sector then for you MBA will be best choice. so think again and again and decide in which field you want to go.

all the best.
28th August 2010, 12:29 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Higher studies after completing btech in computer science department?

dear friend,

you want to go for higher studies... it is good to increase the knowledge about a field.. you can go for Mtech after completion of your Btech...

if you have interest to go in management field then you can go for MBA..

so decide first what you want ..

all the best..
28th August 2010, 11:52 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Post Re: Higher studies after completing btech in computer science department?

Quote:
sir,
mtech/mba......
dear these are both is best according to different point view
m.tech will make you master of your trade whereas mba will bring in the field of marketing for high earning so accordingly you can choose any of them \
best of luck
28th August 2010, 04:03 PM
KHAN20

dear friend
i think higher study is the best thinking.because u obviously get advantage in future duo to higher study.ur salary may be more.and may u may get upper post in in ur office.so must do it. if u r interested in busineness sector u may do mba degree.although u r cse deparement,bt there is no problem to do mba.and if r interested in ur departmental subject.then u can do m.tech on any subject of cse.so take decission.and make bright future.
good luck.
28th August 2010, 05:44 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by divyakumar View Post
Hi sir............
i think for an student from an computer background ms is far better from me because you get lots of scope of placement from foreign companies in the field,
if you are doing mtech then i think you should do it only from iit
all the best
29th August 2010, 12:52 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
you can go M.tech or MBA .
Both are very good for your future.
But,i will suggest you for M.tech.because this is the path which you already traveled.
Means,this is your own area which you already passed B.tech.
best of luck
6th December 2010, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i finished b.tech in computer science.im not good in programming.i like drawing,graphic designing,3d modelling etc.i also done diploma in multimedia.what is the best job opportunity now for me? is there any course that suited for me to study nowrelated to designing ?
7th December 2010, 10:03 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

If you like the technical field and more interested in getting further enhancement in your skills in computer science, then you must go for M Tech definitely.
And if you think you can manage things and is more interested with interacting and managing peoples and events, then you must go for MBA.
These two fields are totally different. It depends solely on one's interest and capability.
11th December 2010, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by divyakumar View Post
Hi sir............
HIII DIVYA HW R U n watz ur age de dog n i love u................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................................
29th April 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I did 2 in vocational course (C.S.E), please let me know what should i do after this course. I am very much worried about my higher education. Laxmikittu
8th May 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

what are the specializations in m.tech after b.tech in cse...??
14th June 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the better option for higher studies after completing B.tech?
1st July 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re:Which branch is better in Btect education

Is mechanical engineering is good for girl students
2nd July 2011, 02:19 PM
littleheart09

There is quite a few options available after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science course. You have the option to either go for a job or to continue studies. If you would like to start working then you have options like being a software developer, a programmer, a systems analyst. You can also consider computer operation or support application and service jobs. If interest you can go for Marketing or Sales job too. If you are interested in the research field then it would be good for you to go for M.Tech and then PHd. For taking up M.Tech course you need to appear for the GATE exam. The same is applicable for the teaching field. You can consider appearing for the NET exam after M.Tech too if you are interested in teaching. If you would like to go in for an administrative role then MBA is best suited for you. You need to appear for the various entrance exams like CAT. Choose the option which suits you the most.
5th July 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

about gre
6th July 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch is better in Btect education

Quote:
Is mechanical engineering is good for girl students
i think IT and ECE is good for them..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?