26th August 2010, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Higher studies or Job Experience? what is needed to become a businessman in future?

I am doing b.e. In mechanical engineering and i want to do business in future so what should i do after be mba or mtech or job for experience so that i can do my business @ please also sugest some good business for a mech. Er. In both rural and urban areas

26th August 2010, 02:35 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Higher studies or Job Experience? what is needed to become a businessman in future?

hello friend

look, higher studies & Job experience both are equally needed to become a businessman in future.

but in the business the most importent things is experience.

so it will be better to gather experience in the particular field of business.

all the best...............
26th August 2010, 03:15 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

Default Re: Higher studies or Job Experience? what is needed to become a businessman in future?

dear friend,

as you are saying that you want to do business in future, then the best choice is you should go for MBA..

MBA is business field,so after doing MBA you get a idea , how to deal with companies,employees..

how to deal with the sources from where you get the earlier money for your business.

how to invest money in a different sector...

how to maintain the good relation between workers...

etc...

these things only you can learn after doing your MBA..

all the best.
26th August 2010, 03:20 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,
for being an good businessman the most basic thing required is common sense which comes only through experience,
according to me it will be very good if you do higher studies after and then join any company and try to gain experience in the field in which you specifically want to start business,
all the best
26th August 2010, 05:29 PM
syedirshadameen

Good Afternoon u should do MBA means Master in Business Application.It will complete in business u can do business with out any problem.
26th August 2010, 06:44 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
I think both higher studies and job experience are needed to become a good business man.but ultimately what matters in business is your idea and the capital to be a good businessman.the more experience the better the business is.
Wish You All The Best!!!
26th August 2010, 07:12 PM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

as you are interested in business then of course you should apply for MBA.

after MBA you should look for a good job. after working more then 7-8 years you will gain experience in business field.

after that you should start your own business.

all the best.
26th August 2010, 07:14 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Ofcourse if you want to go in business line then surely go for MBA after your BTech or BE. You may also go for MTech but i dont recommend it if you sole aim is business.

You can take 1 or 2 years job experience after Btech and then apply for management. Job. Job experience will be better i guess. So prepare hard for CAT,XAT or other entrance exams

Best of luck
26th August 2010, 07:20 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Higher studies or Job Experience? what is needed to become a businessman in future?

dear friend

as you are interested in business then of course you should apply for MBA.

after MBA you should look for a good job. after working more then 7-8 years you will gain experience in business field.

after that you should start your own business.

all the best.
26th August 2010, 07:23 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

you should be need good experience for jobs to become a bussinessman.you should be a Strong Command of Business Language .If you expect to be highly successful in business, you need to understand the language of business and have a firm understanding of how to effectively and intelligently communicate with your peers.you should be a Learn Quickly, Effectively and Efficiently fot a bussinessman.you should be a strong command on accounting.
good luck
26th August 2010, 08:25 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

as you are going to join business field in future so for you MBA will be right choice.

after getting MBA degree you will have both engineering skills as well as managerial skills.
it will help you in your business a lot.

after b.tech. if you join any companies and after doing jobs for 3 0r 4 years you will do MBA then it will help you much. because after doing this job you are getting job experience of 4 years.

all the best.
26th August 2010, 08:34 PM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: Higher studies or Job Experience? what is needed to become a businessman in future?

dear friend
according 2 my opinion job experience is the most important factor,because if u have a experience then u can set up any business in future.
good luck.
26th August 2010, 08:52 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,
As you a student of ME & you want to be a businessman in future, then no doubt job experience is needed.
But before job experience i'll recommend you to do MBA apart from M.Tech.
By doing MBA you will be able to read market demand as well as what happening in market? as well as you will be capable to read ups & downs in market.

So, i suggest you to start preparation for the entrance exam conducted for the studies in MBA colleges .
Some exams are:
CAT,MAT,XAT etc.

good luck.
26th August 2010, 09:13 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

as you are going to join business field in future so for you MBA will be right choice.

after getting MBA degree you will have both engineering skills as well as managerial skills.
it will help you in your business a lot.

after b.tech. if you join any companies and after doing jobs for 3 0r 4 years you will do MBA then it will help you much. because after doing this job you are getting job experience of 4 years.

all the best.
26th August 2010, 09:33 PM
ajay barik

it is not so good for you that you want to do business after completing b.e in mechanical engineering...............................
by the way as you set your mind to do business ..................then i recomend you to do job for experience.......without wasting your valuable time for preparing cat,xat,mat.
dont change any company.do a particular job in a particular company for around 5-6 years.............then start ur own business with the help of that experience...............
all the best............
27th August 2010, 04:21 PM
KHAN20

dear friend
according to my experience job experience is the best policy.and u can setup a big business in future if u have a gather of knowledgw.
best of luck.
1st September 2010, 02:39 PM
Saikiran M

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedirshadameen View Post
Good Afternoon u should do MBA means Master in Business Application.It will complete in business u can do business with out any problem.
Please dont provide wrong information.
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.
(not any "application")

This way you are making people Half minded.

Sorry for Being hard. But Understand me.

Thanks,
MASK
15th November 2011, 07:43 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

dear friend,

as you are saying that you want to do business in future, then the best choice is you should go for MBA..

MBA is business field,so after doing MBA you get a idea , how to deal with companies,employees..

how to deal with the sources from where you get the earlier money for your business.

how to invest money in a different sector...

how to maintain the good relation between workers...

etc...

these things only you can learn after doing your MBA..

all the best.
16th June 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

dear friends i have completed BE ECE my aspirant is to become a ips officer which one is better prepare for exam after ME or from right now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?