17th July 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What should I do for my higher studies to have a better job in future?

Hello sir......

I completed my b.tech n I am confused with job or higher studies n if I do pg diploma courses in electronic core subjects like embedded,VLSI,wire less communication,signals and systems....etc will these helpful to grow in jobs instead of higher studies qualification

17th July 2015, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for my higher studies to have a better job in future?

If you want a higher paying job then you should go for MBA because it is the best option for those who want a good salary. M.Tech is for those who want to enter research and academics field which will not pay you as you want it.

Therefore, if you want to study M.Tech then make sure you qualify GATE otherwise go for a job. If you can get admission in a top management college then it will be the best for your future.
18th July 2015, 11:51 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for my higher studies to have a better job in future?

It depends on one's own interest that either to pursue higher studies or enter into a job. If you have no idea what exactly to do, may be a job is the best option to do.

If you are very passionate about one specific subject like embedded systems, VLSI, wireless communication, signals and systems etc.., go for higher studies to explore the core.

There were numerous jobs after completion of post graduation course were you enter mostly in research or in teaching fields.

But prefer Job if you want to learn new things and different aspects of life. As you can pursue higher studies even after entering into the job or after one or two years. You will came to know exactly which field you want to pursue your higher education.

Lastly remember "Do what you love".
19th July 2015, 04:11 PM
chandankumar2015

Cool Re: What should I do for my higher studies to have a better job in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir......

I completed my b.tech n I am confused with job or higher studies n if I do pg diploma courses in electronic core subjects like embedded,VLSI,wire less communication,signals and systems....etc will these helpful to grow in jobs instead of higher studies qualification

Doing pg diploma course doesn't provide you with higher salary..but if you are fully interested in that course , than you can proceed ....as far as your b.tech degree is concerned , you can opt for research field..and if you are knowledgeable. Then you can give IAS exam conducted by UPSC every year...best of luck for your future...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?