27th June 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How to admit my son for first year MBBS under NRI quota? Last date and fee structure?

I want to Admit my son to first MBBS under NRI quota,please let me know procedure,last date and fees. Aman

Related Questions:
  1. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  2. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  3. Minimum cutoff marks for NRI quota? What is the fee structure? Last date to apply?
  4. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  5. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  6. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  7. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in Kerala Medical Colleges? What is their fee structure?
  8. Can I get NRI quota in Government or Private Medical college for my son studying in class 7th in U.A.E? -- [New]
  9. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  10. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  11. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  12. How to get admission in B.Tech in HBTI? How to get admission through NRI quota?
  13. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  14. List of the colleges which provide NRI quota for students in MBBS?
  15. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  17. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
  18. Mbbs - NRI Quota
15th May 2016, 11:25 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to admit my son for first year MBBS under NRI quota? Last date and fee structure?

There are various colleges offering MBBS for NRI quota and the only thing is important for MBBS sea is Money in India. If you are able to donate huge sum of money then your son ill get a better college than you expected. Last Date will be the end of May and application will be currently issuing in the month of May. Fees structure will be around 15-20 lakhs for completion of course or 50 lakhs incl Donations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?