14th January 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How to appear for IAS exam in Kannada?

Basically i am a kannada medium student. i am poor in english. so please suggest me,can i write ias exam in kannada? And how can i collect information about ias in kannada?

24th February 2014, 02:06 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to appear for IAS exam in Kannada?

Yes, you can write the answers in Kannada provided you hold a basic degree in the language. The UPSC’s notification to this effect can be accessed onwww.upsc.gov.in. The commission has left untouched the scheme of the preliminary examinations, which were last modified in 2011. UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. For eligibility part, aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms. For appearing in the Civil Services, there is mainly three stage qualification process. They offer courses like i) UPSC Mains -Quality Enrichment Program (QEP), PSI/STI/Assistant exam courses. Another good coaching institute is Vision IAS Study which prepares the candidates for Civil Services Examination at all the 3 levels-Preliminary Test, Main Examination and Personality Test.
6th July 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

how to prepar ias exm in kannadaPlease type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
12th February 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Hai. My Name is Shashikala.
Iam currently working with one of the Private Banking Sector. I had an ambition of taking up IAS Exam since my College days but due to Personal issues I was unable to get through my ambition. I think I wont be able to take up the exam in another 1-2 years as Iam at 37 now (1979 is my Date of Birth). Still I want to enquire about this with you.

Whether I can take up the exam at this age or anybody with out age limit can take up the exam. Is there any Registered number for calling and getting clarified our doubts with reference to IAS exams?
Hoping for the positive revert from your end.
Thank You.
25th April 2018, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to write IAS Exam but am a science student and one more thing is I want to write IAS Exam in Kannada. Can I write IAS Exam and then if I want coaching means how much the coaching coast will be
24th December 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir please give list of books for IAS in kannada medium i am not getting which books i have to read for it
11th April 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I am opting to write UPSC exam in Kannada Medium, will I get questions in Kannada language in mains
2nd June 2019, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my degree but I wrote some paper supplementary is it any problem to apply IAS exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?