7th October 2012, 11:17 AM
kirusb

How to appear for TCS interview after passing electrical engineering

i am in electrical engineering how should for tcs company interview

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job is offered in TCS to Electrical Engineer?
  2. What questions are asked during the interview of TCS? I am a mechanical engineering in 4th year
  3. Books and FAQs for preparation of TCS interview?
  4. When is the next interview for TCS?
  5. Should I attend interview of TCS if already placed in CTS?
  6. How can I prepare to qualify interview of TCS? Pattern and topics to be cover for an Interview? Is there any negative marking allotted in TCS Aptitude Test?
  7. What kind of technical questions are asked in CTS company?
  8. TCS placement procedure and question paper pattern of online test for Electrical Engineering graduates
  9. What kind of interview is scheduled in TCS?
  10. Aptitude question papers to prepare for TCS on-campus interview? -- [New]
  11. Questions and Answers of Recent TCS Interview? Tips to prepare for TCS Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about the rounds of TCS Walk-In-Interview? Topics to be covered and tips for preparation?
  13. Can I apply for NPTI Courses after B.tech from deemed university which was not approved by AICTE?
  14. Information about TCS IGNITE interview? What are the different rounds and procedures?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in TCS Interview if secured 71% in B.Tech, 59.25% in 12th and 75% in 10th? When TCS interview is going to be held?
  16. Detailed information about Medical ChecK-up and interview taken by TCS? How can I prepare for interview?
  17. How to prepare for Verbal and HR interview?
  18. What should I answer when I am asked about the reason for joining TCS after coming from Electrical background?
21st June 2015, 04:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for TCS interview after passing electrical engineering

TCS stands for the Tata Consultancy Services. It is one of the top private organization in the field of information technology.

TCS conducts on campus and off campus recruitment drives for selection of candidates from different streams of engineering like electrical, mechanical, electronics, computer science, information technology etc.

How to appear:

If your college is TCS accredited, TCS will come for recruitment drive, you can appear for it if you have 60% throughout tenth, 10+2 and bachelor of technology. On the other hand if TCS does not comes to your college, you can participate in off campus placement drives conducted by TCS.

TCS placement drive consists of following stages:

>>Online Aptitude test and E mail writing.

>>Technical and Managerial round.

>>Human Resource interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?