22nd November 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the rounds of TCS Walk-In-Interview? Topics to be covered and tips for preparation?

hello
please tell me how to prepare for tcs walk-in interview?
and which topics are asked in gd of tcs?
and plz tell me about technical and all other rounds of tcs!!
plz reply fast as soon as possible
Thank u

23rd November 2014, 05:03 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Detailed information about the rounds of TCS Walk-In-Interview? Topics to be covered and tips for preparation?

INFORMATION ON TCS WALK-IN FOR FRESHERS:

Usually there will be only 3 rounds followed for TCS Walk-In which are,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical interview.

-> HR interview.

If the candidates who have come for the selection are more then there will be one more screening round added which is Group discussion and the topics covered will be in technical or general. So, if you are good at your communication skills then you can easily clear this round. Make sure that you are bold and confident when putting forward your views for the topic.

I have attaches some GD tips and topics which would help you in your preparation as well. Once you clear this round you will be moved to the aptitude test which is the key to get selected in TCS. Make sure that you are prepared well for this round. I have attached some of the previous year model papers of TCS aptitude test in this post for you reference. Just go through it and try to prepare for the those topics first and then later move on to all the general topics in Aptitude.

CLICK HERE!! to attend a online mock test for TCS aptitude test.

Once you clear the aptitude round you will be called for the Technical interview round where you will be questioned by the interviewer on your core subjects which you studied in your college. Make sure that you revise all the basics before going to the recruitment process and be confident when you answer the questions.

After clearing Technical interview you will be called for the HR interview round where some basic questions will be asked about yourself and your interests. If you are good at your communication skills then you clear this round easily.

I have attache some e-books as well in this post which would help you to prepare for the interview rounds. Go through it and prepare well!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GD tips.pdf(47.4 KB, 148 views)
File Type: pdf GD topics.pdf(49.8 KB, 137 views)
File Type: zip TCS.zip(674.9 KB, 92 views)
File Type: zip TCS2.zip(223.8 KB, 80 views)
File Type: zip TCS APTI+HR.zip(2.80 MB, 129 views)
File Type: zip HR+INTERVIEW.zip(81.8 KB, 80 views)
File Type: doc 451 sample Questions(TCS).doc(198.0 KB, 142 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 167 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 167 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 140 views)
16th April 2015, 12:01 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Detailed information about the rounds of TCS Walk-In-Interview? Topics to be covered and tips for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
please tell me how to prepare for tcs walk-in interview?
and which topics are asked in gd of tcs?
and plz tell me about technical and all other rounds of tcs!!
plz reply fast as soon as possible
Thank u

TCS walking interview is just like open campus drive, where all the candidate are invited to join the campus drive. In GD most recent topics are uplifted, so you must be updated with the current affairs. In technical everything is asked related to your domain only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?