9th September 2016, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply aeronautical engineering after completing 12th science?

Sir, I am studying in 11th science. Can you tell me how to apply for aeronautical engineering after completing 2nd year? How much percentage is needed? Please send me the Government college detail to my E-mail ID [email protected] thanking you very much .

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  2. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Can I pursue BE Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  5. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  6. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  7. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  8. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  9. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  11. How to apply for aeronautical engineering job at various companies after completing B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  12. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  13. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Metallurgy?
  14. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  15. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  17. How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing class 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  18. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)? -- [New]
9th September 2016, 11:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply aeronautical engineering after completing 12th science?

The best engineering colleges in India to pursue Aeronautical Engineering are IITs, NITs and other government engineering colleges. The admission in these colleges is given on basis of ranks secured in Joint Entrance examination. JEE is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.

JEE has two stages, first stage is JEE Main for which minimum percentage requirement in 10+2 is 50% and those who clear JEE Main and are in top 2 lacs candidates are eligible for JEE Advanced and for which minimum percentage of marks required is 75%. Your subjects in 10+2 must include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.

Your aim should be to score more than 90% marks in board exams as board percentage of marks play a vital role in overall rank. Try to secure top rank in JEE Advanced, so that you can get admission in IIT for Aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?