30th January 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for assistant professor in Hindi in UPSC?

i want to apply for assistant professor in hindi in upsc.so how i can get registerd myself in upsc? plase guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for recruitment of Assistant Professor of Hindi at NDA, Pune
  2. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  3. Which Government Sector Jobs are good for B.Tech Computer Science Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a university?
  5. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  6. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  7. Can I apply for the post of assistant professor in Botany Department
  8. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  9. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Professor in any management college?
  10. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  11. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant Professor without qualifying NET exam
  13. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  14. Can I become an Assistant Professor in any college if studying M.Tech in Optoelectronics? What are the opportunities in India? -- [New]
  15. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Computer Science and Ph.D in Computer Science having completed MCA and M.Sc in Computer Science?
  16. What is the difference between UGC and AICTE?
  17. Passing UGC NET is mandatory for being Assistant Professor in any government college?
  18. Can I apply for assistant professor in CSE department in government engineering college? I have finished B.Tech IT and M.E CSE from Anna University
31st December 2017, 01:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for assistant professor in Hindi in UPSC?

First thing I would like to let you know that your question is not clear as assistant professor in UPSC does not mean anything.

Further as far as you are concerned about becoming an assistant professor of Hindi in UGC approved university the for that you need to qualify NET(National Eligibility Test)/SET(State Eligibility Test).

Further for appearing in these examinations to be an assistant professor of Hindi you need to have completed your master's degree in Hindi with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates.
Student's pursuing final year of their degree course.

For more official details regarding NET you can refer to the link www.cbsenet.nic.in where as for details regarding SETs you can refer to their respective official links.
27th March 2020, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for assistant professor in Hindi in UPSC?

Degree for Hindi which college we have to study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?