7th September 2012, 02:16 PM
7stereohearts

Can I apply for the post of Assistant Professor in any management college?

can i apply for the post of assistant professor in any management colleges? i have completed my b.tech in 2009 and MBA this year only . i have given NET exam this year and if i got through it then how can i apply to these colleges.?

Related Questions:
  1. Passing UGC NET is mandatory for being Assistant Professor in any government college? -- [New]
  2. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  3. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  4. Can a MBA Finance candidate with UGC NET in management apply for the post of Assistant Professor in Economics Department of any college?
  5. Can I apply for the post of assistant professor in Botany Department
  6. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  7. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  8. How can I apply in government college after clearing NET exam for the post of Assistant Professor
  9. How to apply in government college after clearing NET exam for the post of Assistant Professor
  10. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  11. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  12. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  13. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  14. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  15. Is B.Tech and MSc student eligible to get admission for assistant professor post in engineering
  16. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  18. Is it valid to go for Assistant Professor Post in any engineering college in Karnataka if I do M.tech in KSOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?