30th May 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Ed course after finishing BSc computer science?

i finished B.Sc Computer science and i apply for B.ed course is it useful for my future? or please give any other options

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MS after finishing BSc computer science? What percentage is needed to do MS?
  2. How to apply for B.Ed after finishing BSc Physics?
  3. How should I apply for Ph.D after finishing M.E in computer science and tamilnadu?
  4. How to do BL course after finishing BSc computer science degree with 74%?
  5. Which college should I select after finishing BSc Computer Science?
  6. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  7. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  8. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  9. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  10. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  11. How much is the salary for freshers after finishing BSc Computer Science?
  12. How should I join BSc Computer after finishing 12th?
  13. Am I eligible for TET exam after finishing BSc computer science
  14. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  16. How to go for B.E after finishing diploma? I am studying diploma in computer science
  17. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in computer science after finishing MCA or MBA? I have finished BSc Computer Science
13th August 2012, 05:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed course after finishing BSc computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i finished B.Sc Computer science and i apply for B.ed course is it useful for my future? or please give any other options

After the completion of the Bachelor degree program, one has plenty of options to look for. Since you have graduated in Computer Science, you may look to further you education in the same field by pursuing post graduate degree programs such as Master of Computer Application. You may also look to prolong your under graduate degree course of B.Sc in Computer Science by pursuing the Masters degree program i.e. M.Sc in Computer Science. Master of Business Administration is also an option for you, if you are seeking for higher education in the Management field.

Given, your query is regarding Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] you are definitely eligible, given you must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate. Admission is based either through entrance examinations or merit of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations what ever be the admission criteria of the Institution of concern.

Admission to all the above mentioned program are subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria as set by either the regulatory bodies or the Institutes and Universities of concern.
30th August 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for regular b.ed computer science after completion of B.sc(IT)
27th August 2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

i completed my graduation in Bsc computer science and i like to do B.ed also.
please advise the chances and the colleges which is providing B.ed for Bsc computer science.
thanks
30th August 2013, 05:59 PM
maruthidevi

After the completion of the Bachelor degree program, one has plenty of options to look for. Since you have graduated in Computer Science, you may look to further you education in the same field by pursuing post graduate degree programs such as Master of Computer Application. You may also look to prolong your under graduate degree course of B.Sc in Computer Science by pursuing the Masters degree program i.e. M.Sc in Computer Science. Master of Business Administration is also an option for you, if you are seeking for higher education in the Management field.

Given, your query is regarding Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] you are definitely eligible, given you must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate. Admission is based either through entrance examinations or merit of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations what ever be the admission criteria of the Institution of concern.

Admission to all the above mentioned program are subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria as set by either the regulatory bodies or the Institutes and Universities of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?