14th February 2012, 12:26 PM
kdhayanidhi

How to apply for B.Sc course in Correspondence?

how can we apply to correspondence course
please send me the details about bsc it through correspondence

Related Questions:
  1. For which government jobs am I eligible to apply after finishing BSc Industrial Electronics and MBA HRD through correspondence?
  2. List of Universities offering B.Sc IT in Correspondence?
  3. Can I do BSc IT through correspondence?
  4. Can BSc correspondence course graduate apply for NET exam?
  5. Can I do BSc IT(Correspondence)? Is it beneficial to do after passing 12th and while pursuing C.A?
  6. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc?
  7. Am I eligible for MNC companies as a programmer with BSc Correspondence and 2 years experience?
  8. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science? -- [New]
  10. How can I join the correspondence course for BSc Microbiology?
  11. How to do D.Pharma correspondence after passing BSc graduation in Zoology?
  12. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  13. How to study M.Ed through correspondence after completing BSc, B.Ed?
  14. What are the jobs available for BSc IT and MCA correspondence candidate? I have done BSc IT and pursuing MCA from PTU
  15. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  16. How to apply for admission for BSc In agriculture or Biotechnology correspondence course?
  17. Details regarding B.Sc course through correspondence?
  18. Am i eligible for Tamil Nadu SI exam after my correspondence degree in B.Sc ?
24th April 2012, 08:30 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Sc course in Correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdhayanidhi View Post
how can we apply to correspondence course
please send me the details about bsc it through correspondence
To do B.Sc through distance (correspondence) the best option is Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). IGNOU has centers in almost every city/village in India. They even provide City centers for examination according to the choice of the candidate. Moreover, the certificate of IGNOU hold value in almost all the reputed companies in Asia.
The fees are also quite affordable.

For more details on admission procedure and to locate centers kindly visit:
http://www.ignou.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?