3rd September 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Tech after passing 3 years diploma from Karnataka Open University

dear sir
how to apply for B.tech after 3 year diploma from karnataka open university (distance program)

Related Questions:
  1. Does Karnataka State Open University approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do B.Tech from Karnataka State Open University after completing diploma in mechanical engineerin
  3. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University?
  4. How to do B.Tech from Karnataka State Open University after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  6. Can I apply for government sector in Maharashtra after passing diploma in Civil Engineering from Karnataka?
  7. How to do diploma in Civil Engineering course in Karnataka State Open University
  8. Can I apply for B.Tech in JMI after doing diploma from Karnataka State Open University?
  9. How to do Civil Diploma from Karnataka State Open University?
  10. How to get admission in MBA or PGDM in Karnataka State Open University for Open Students
  11. How to do B.Tech in civil from Karnataka State Open University after passing 12th
  12. Is Karnataka State Open University approved by AICTE? -- [New]
  13. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  14. Can I apply for government job after diploma in civil engineering through distance education from Karnataka Open University
  15. Is Karnataka state open university approved by AICTE, UGC, DCE? I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Can I apply for lateral entry test after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma from Karnataka State Open University
  17. Can I do B.Com correspondence after completing 10th?
  18. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
25th January 2013, 08:26 PM
sandeep kaka thakur

Smile Re: How to apply for B.Tech after passing 3 years diploma from Karnataka Open University

Indian Oil Corporation Limited, or IndianOil, is an Indian state-owned oil and gas corporation with its headquarters in New Delhi, India. The company is the world's 98th largest public corporation, according to the Fortune Global 500 list, and the largest public corporation in India when ranked by revenue.IndianOil and its subsidiaries account for a 47% share in the petroleum products market, 34% share in refining capacity and 67% downstream sector pipelines capacity in India. The IndianOil Group of Companies owns and operates 10 of India's 21 refineries with a combined refining capacity of 65.7 million metric tons per year. The President of India owns 78.92% (1.9162 billion shares) in the company. . It is one of the five Maharatna status companies of India, apart from Coal India Limited, NTPC Limited, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation and Steel Authority of India Limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?