1st October 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for BCA course at JNU?

I want to take admission in JNU for BCA course. The studies are best there and placements are also good. Please help me and tell how can I apply to get admission there? Thanks a lot.

31st October 2016, 05:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for BCA course at JNU?

--> BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and same is a bachelor degree course of three years i.e; six semesters having good scope in the future in the software world in this digital emerging world.

--> The minimum educational requirement for the same course is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline but with Mathematics as one of the main subjects from a recognized board of education. Also your aggregate in Class 12th must be at least 50%.

** Now as far you are concerned about getting admission in the same course in the JNU ( Jawaharlal Nehru University ) which is one of the finest Central University of India then I would like to let you know that JNU does not offers the same course as it offers only Bachelor of Arts in language at undergraduate level. For further details regarding JNU admission criteria you can log on to the link www.jnu.ac.in.
10th April 2017, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for BCA course at JNU?

I WANT TO APPLY FOR BCA. SO PLEASE HELP ME HOW CAN I APPLY FOR BCA IN JNU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?