27th May 2011, 06:31 PM
yogi dangi

Am I eligible to apply for MCA in reputed universities like JNU, DU, Kurukshetra University?

dear sir,
i have got 42 marks in mathematics & aggerigate % is 58%. now i m doing bca final affiliated to mdu Rohtak & i have secured above 75% of marks in each semester so please tell me do i eligible to apply for mca in reputed universities like jnu,du,krukshetra university if not than tell me the alternative method what to do.
thanx

26th July 2011, 08:59 PM
SuyashKumar

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to apply for MCA in reputed universities like JNU, DU, Kurukshetra University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi dangi View Post
dear sir,
i have got 42 marks in mathematics & aggerigate % is 58%. now i m doing bca final affiliated to mdu Rohtak & i have secured above 75% of marks in each semester so please tell me do i eligible to apply for mca in reputed universities like jnu,du,krukshetra university if not than tell me the alternative method what to do.
thanx
HELLO....
Yes you are eligible for taking admission in these reputed universities which you mentioned in your question. For taking admission in MCA you must passed in graduation BCA with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

And for taking admission in MCA you have to qualify the entrance examination of that university where you want to do your MCA course.

So don't worry you will applied for MCA after securing these marks which you tell us in your question.

SO ALL THE BEST WITH LOTS OF GOOD LUCK....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?