2nd February 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for JNU entrance exam for MCA after BCA from Allahabad University?

Sir I have passed out my 10th i.e. ICSE exam with 80% and isc exam with 67% having PCB computer applications as my subjects in ISC (12th), and at present I am doing BCA from allahabad university, so will I be eligible for JNU entrance examination for MCA, after I complete my BCA.
Hope you will answer soon.
Thanking you.

5th February 2016, 10:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for JNU entrance exam for MCA after BCA from Allahabad University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have passed out my 10th i.e. ICSE exam with 80% and isc exam with 67% having PCB computer applications as my subjects in ISC (12th), and at present I am doing BCA from allahabad university, so will I be eligible for JNU entrance examination for MCA, after I complete my BCA.
Hope you will answer soon.
Thanking you.
You are doing BCA course from Allahabad University so after completion of BCA course, you can do MCA course from JNU.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E in CSE/IT, BCA, B,Sc in CS/IT, B.Sc in Mathematics are eligible for MCA course in JNU.

Your age should be above 17 years.

Important Dates for JNU MCA Admissions 2016

JNU MCA Admissions 2016 Application availability -February 2016
Last Date to apply -March 2016
Examination Date -May 2016
5th February 2016, 10:26 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for JNU entrance exam for MCA after BCA from Allahabad University?

If you have done BCA from a recognized university with at least 60% marks then surely you will be eligible for JNU MCA entrance exam.

Normally, most of the universities ask for maths at class 12th or at degree level for MCA admission. Hence, you should be eligible for admission with BCA degree.
5th February 2016, 10:36 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for JNU entrance exam.

Jawaharlal Nehru university conducts JNU entrance exam for admission to various graduate and postgraduate courses.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for MCA course is that the candidate must have completed bachelors degree in any discipline with mathematics as compulsory subject and must have secured above 55% marks from a recognized institute/ university under 10+2+3 pattern.
27th July 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to take admision in allahabad universtiy...plz tel me evrything about it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?