8th February 2012, 02:21 AM
damodaran1.n

How to apply for CBI Jobs? Where to collect information regarding CBI Jobs? Required age limit and qualification for this?

Hai sir i am damu, i want 2 know about cbi jobs, how to apply &where can able to collect infomation about this dept, &qulification,age limit.

12th February 2012, 11:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for CBI Jobs? Where to collect information regarding CBI Jobs? Required age limit and qualification for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by damodaran1.n View Post
Hai sir i am damu, i want 2 know about cbi jobs, how to apply &where can able to collect infomation about this dept, &qulification,age limit.
For the post of officer in Central Bureau of Investigation department a candidate has to go through a Combined Graduate Level Exam which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Graduate in any discipline is eligible for the post given the age limit is between 20-27.
The CBI department conducts an entrance test of their own as well, for the recruitment of different posts. The eligibility criteria varies for each post.
For more and authentic information candidate can log on to the official website of cbi.nic.in
10th June 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for CBI Jobs? Where to collect information regarding CBI Jobs? Required age limit and qualification for this?

can an engineering graduate can apply for this post?
23rd June 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

what qualification for the invastigator
11th July 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir am a BE graduate with 56%. Am i eligible for CBI exams?
11th July 2012, 03:38 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

CBI(CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION)

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC (Staff selection commission)board every year.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Graduation in any discipline

AGE LIMIT : 20 - 27 years

You can visit the site for more details:
www.cbi.nic.in

12th July 2012, 05:41 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by damodaran1.n View Post
HI!
C.B.I is Central Bureau Of Investigation.

C.B.I officer Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission.

ELIGIBILITY FOR C.B.I OFFICER:-
> Pass graduation with any stream from recognized university.
> Age limit is 21-27 year for open category.
For ST/SC candidate age limit is 21-30 year.
> Candidate must be citizen of India.

There are two stage of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview

For more detail log on to www.ssc.nic.in

GOOD LUCK!
10th August 2012, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for cbi exam?
31st August 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Is there any scope of mechanical engineers in CBI?
14th September 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i'm studying in mca, my aim cbi. i like jobs. so what can i do?
9th February 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i'am raja barnwal i'want to join cbi for the help govt.help to ahiceved my carriar because i' need but no any source to succerss
my mob.no.8483843151
can help me.
5th March 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello,sir am praveen c s. Am intresting to join cbi dept.. Am M.com graduate with second class, plz, send me d detail procedure to follow, hw to appy? and Nxt ssc. Exams dates nd al? If any age relaxation of obc.catagory? My e-mail Id.. [email protected]. Cel.no.9480070368
19th March 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I am Kanwarjit singh and my age is 43 , Iwant a govt. job in any feild. i am b.sc (it) pls tell
8th February 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm bcom degree completed and my age 20..my cast is s.c so any futures is the cid department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?