3rd January 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Civil Services, Group I and Group II Exam? Pattern of exam and previous year papers?

How to prepare civil service exam and group 1 and group 2 exams and also give pattern of these exams and previous question papers

14th January 2011, 12:39 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Civil Services, Group I and Group II Exam? Pattern of exam and previous year papers?

hi friend,
in civil service exam compulsory paper is general knowledge and english.i am giving you sample paper of civil service exam.
you can apply by filling the form of upsc which is avliable on the GPO.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GENERAL_STUDIES.pdf(1.07 MB, 312 views)
File Type: pdf ESSAY.pdf(1.95 MB, 293 views)
15th January 2011, 05:09 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Civil Services, Group I and Group II Exam? Pattern of exam and previous year papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to prepare civil service exam and group 1 and group 2 exams and also give pattern of these exams and previous question papers
dear friend.

visit the link : http://www.upsc.gov.in/.

there is a full details about the exam.study the general knowledge books.And see the previous papers and read the news paper.the forms available in the
post offices.

all the best.........
10th February 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

please send me group 1 and 2 solved previous question papers to my email : [email protected]
22nd March 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

how to apply civil services and group 1 and 2?
in civil service exam which kind of subject is better to b.tech student(Information technology)?
piease give me your suggision.... to my email id:[email protected]
thank you sir.....
8th May 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs under group 2
10th May 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

what is the required qualification to apply groups
6th July 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

how to apply civil services and group 1 and 2?
in civil service exam which kind of subject is better to bsc (micro biology) student.and full details about the exam.
pls send to [email protected]
4th August 2011, 04:08 AM
btcs11

to apply for these exams you must find the notification in the official websites:
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

the notification about the exams will appear in these sites.so have a look at it often.

Exam pattern for civil services exam is:
two written exam followed by interview.
CSAT has two objective papers which tests in candidate's knowledge on current events, history,geography, Indian Polity and governance, politics,economics and general science and candidate’s skills in communication, logical reasoning, analytical ability, basic maths and mental ability

Mains have nine papers which is of descriptive type.

Interview is to assess the personal attitude of the candidate and also their confidence level.

All the best.
22nd February 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

group2 group4 previous question papers please send mymail id [email protected]
7th October 2012, 12:20 AM
M.John pavithra

bbm(bachler of business management) students also able to apply for group-1 and group-2 ? what type of the book they need please send to my mail [email protected]
4th March 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

what are the posts under upsc group2?
8th June 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.sc.I want to write groups.l want to know how to apply,
Syllabus&what are the posts involved in group 1&2.
Plz give reply.
20th June 2014, 12:44 PM
mah219

I cmpleted my btec and i want to prepare for group 1exams please guide me how would i apply to the exama
14th January 2017, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

When should I pay the fees in group services now I pay fees for online I apply for group one for OTPR process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?