18th November 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for correspondence B.Ed? What is the eligibility for the same?

How can apply for Correspondence B.Ed and what is the eligibilty for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  2. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  3. Details of correspondence BEd course of Bangalore University? How should I apply? What is the course fees?
  4. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  5. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  6. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  8. Should I study correspondence LLM after completing Regular LLB course? Detailed eligibility to apply?
  9. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil course in India? Eligibility to apply for English postgraduate?
  10. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  11. Is it possible for me to do PhD (Maths) from Goa University while doing a job?
  12. Which types of jobs are available after B.A in Sanskrit?
  13. How to apply for correspondence B.Ed? What is the eligibility for the same?
  14. How to pursue MS through postal correspondence? Details about the correspondence course and the eligibility criteria to take up the exam?
  15. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  16. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  17. Is it good to do bachelors degree through correspondence? -- [New]
  18. Duration of B.Ed correspondence course? Is there any LE for MSc holders?
28th December 2011, 03:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for correspondence B.Ed? What is the eligibility for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can apply for Correspondence B.Ed and what is the eligibilty for the same.
There are number of Universities which offers B.Ed through correspondence and to be eligible for pursuing the course from those universities, apart from being a graduate, you must be working as a teacher with a minimum of two years of experience.

Some of the well know universities offering the course are:
KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY
U. P. RAJARSHI TANDON OPEN UNIVERSITY
INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY

For more information, refer to the official website of the Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?