13th September 2011, 06:42 PM
dayanidhi beher

Is B.Ed course in Jammu University equivalent in Berhampur University? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?

I would like to know b.ed course in jammu university is equivalent in berhampur university. if it equivalent ,please tell me how can i apply for b.ed correspondence in jammu university and what is the eligibility for the same and the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Ed in Jammu University equivalent to Berhampur University? What is the fee structure?
  2. Berhampur University is equivalent to Madurai Kamaraj University? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed course from Jammu university?
  4. How may I do B.Ed from Jammu university without attending any class in the session? What is its course fee structure?
  5. What is the total fee structure of B.Ed course in Jammu Kashmir University
  6. Is B.ed from Singhania University equivalent to B.Ed of Berhampur University, Orissa
  7. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University after scoring 49.5%? Fee structure of it?
  8. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  9. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  10. What is the B.Ed course fee structure in Jammu university?
  11. Fee structure to join B.Ed course in Jammu University?
  12. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the fee structure of B.Ed?
  13. Details for B.Ed admission in Jammu University? What is the eligibility, fee structure and duration?
  14. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  16. What is the total fee of Jammu University of B.Ed?
  17. Fee structure for Ph.D. in Biotechnology at V.I.T. Vellore?
  18. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
28th October 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed course in Jammu University equivalent in Berhampur University? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?

sir,
my daughter obtained 44.3% marks in graduation .can apply for B.Ed. for the year 2011-12 & what is the fee structure.
Thanks,
v.k.sharma
mob.9971695783
29th October 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed course in Jammu University equivalent in Berhampur University? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?

i want to addmission
17th January 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed from bangalore university equivalent to berhampur university?
13th March 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee of it,and when the admission open?
25th June 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

when will the form submit for B.ed throughjmu univ?
16th September 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I have got 37% marks in graduation. AM I eligible for B.ed course (correspondence) from Jammu University. Please confirm me by mail my id is [email protected] and mobile no. is 09891554581.

With regards,

(Prashant Vashisht)
14th November 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the minimum percentage for admission in b.ed...9210703720..
7th January 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.ED. Degree from jammu university in . 29.11.2013.I want to know how I get equivalent certificate from Berhampur University.Minata Mohanta-9437239937
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?