10th May 2015, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do PhD (Maths) from Goa University while doing a job?

I HAVE 77% IN M.Sc.(Maths) and a total of three and a half years teaching experience as on 21 December 2013 in following colleges in Goa:1]S.S. DEMPO COLLEGE OF COMMERCE & ECONOMICS,ALTINHO,PANAJI
2]SHREE RAYESHWAR INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & IT,SHIRODA
3]GOA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,FARMAGUDI,PONDA.
4]CURRENTLY TEACHING IN AGNEL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND DESIGN,ASSAGAO,BARDEZ,GOA and the timings are 9.00am to 6.00pm,Monday to Saturday.
So ,is it possible to do Phd in maths through 'GOA UNIVERSITY'only and at the same time continue with the current job?

12th May 2015, 11:46 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do PhD (Maths) from Goa University while doing a job?

Eligibility for Ph.D in mathematics

You must be a post graduate in mathematics with atleast 55 percentage from recognised Indian institution.

There is no upper age limitation to apply for this course.

To get admission in top research institutes, you must have valid csir net score. National Eligibility Test is conducted twice in a year for ph.D admission and lectureship eligibility.

You are eligible for Ph.D course in correspondence. But goa university does not offer doctor ofor philosophy course in correspondence. You may apply in ignou or manipal university or acharya university for doing Ph.D in distance education.
7th December 2017, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do PhD (Maths) from Goa University while doing a job?

Sir I am Pooja maurya and in present time am M.Sc. final year student in mathematics and my result are previous year are 71% sir we want to preparation for jrf in my home what
is possible itself for goa university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?