14th July 2017, 10:42 AM
Sathan unais

How to apply for Diploma in Health Inspector course? Last date to apply for this course?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th and want to study Diploma in Health Inspector course. How can I apply for Diploma in Health Inspector course? Last date for applying this course?

9th August 2017, 11:53 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for Diploma in Health Inspector course? Last date to apply for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathan unais View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 10th and want to study Diploma in Health Inspector course. How can I apply for Diploma in Health Inspector course? Last date for applying this course?

Candidate as you have done 10th and want to apply for sanitary health diploma then you can apply for three year diploma in sanitary health inspector. Here below are details regarding sanitary health diploma:-

Eligibility to Apply for Diploma Course:- candidate must have done 10th from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks.

Subjects to be Studied in Sanitation Health Diploma Course:-

>> Food and Nutrition.

>> water Sanitation.

>> Air sanitation.

>> Sewage disposal.

>> Soil sanitation.

>> Control of biological environment.

>> Occupational health.

>> First Aid.

>> Personal hygiene.

>> Demography and health survey.

List of Colleges Offer Diploma in Sanitation Health Inspector:- Here below is the list of colleges where you can apply for diploma course in sanitary health inspector:-

1). Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences.(Hassan(Karnataka)).

2). Blessings Community College.(Belgaum(Karnataka)).

3). Indian Institute of Professtional Training – IIPT.(Lucknow(Utter Pradesh)).

4). Banglore Medical College and Research institute.(Banglore(Karnataka)).

5). Dr. MPS Memorial College of Hostel Management.(New Delhi(Delhi)).

6). DS Institute of Paramedical Science.(Ghaziabad(Utter Pradesh)).

7). Goodwill College.(Firozabad(Uttar Pradesh)).

Job Options after Diploma In sanitation and Health Inspector:-

:- Clinic counselor.

:- Research assistant.

:- Health Inspector.

:- Teacher.

:- Assistant training executive.
31st August 2017, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Diploma in Health Inspector course? Last date to apply for this course?

Sir, I have complete plus two from government school at 2014 with 82 percentage. I like to study health inspector cause in government college ,what are the procedures
10th April 2018, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed plus two from MCMHSS Pattimattom at 2018.I like to study health inspector course in kerala,what are the procedures?
17th June 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed plus two at 2018. I like to become health inspector. How can i apply
9th July 2018, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have passed plus two in biological science with 82% from SGMGHSS kolathur. I would like to become a health inspector.How can i apply?please inform the last date to apply for this course.
9th September 2018, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I would like to become a health inspector plz inform last date to apply for this cours 2018
13th June 2019, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir, How to apply in health inspector course and last date for applying health inspector courses?
27th June 2019, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Online application of 2019 diploma in health inspector
3rd July 2019, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for health inspector? I am passed 2 2019. In 65% in biological science. Pleas inform the last date
5th August 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for health inspector course in government college
19th September 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Diploma in health inspector course in 2019?Last date to apply for this course?Which is the site that I can apply for this course?
15th October 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for health inspector courses in Kerala
21st February 2020, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for diploma in HI course in 2020?
2nd May 2021, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for the health inspector diploma 2021course?
13th May 2021, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Which are the institutes for studying in Health inspector course in ketala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?