14th July 2017, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams and theirs syllabus to study Bachelor of Paramedical Technology course? Government colleges in Maharashtra?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science (Biology) stream and now want to study Bachelor of Paramedical Technology course from a government college. Please send me list of entrance exams and theirs syllabus? Government colleges in Maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams in bio field other than MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Entrance exams with syllabus to study Diploma in Dairy Technology? Government colleges in North India for it?
  3. Government colleges to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course? List of entrance exams?
  4. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  5. Which top paramedical Diploma courses i can study in India?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for admission in B.Tech?
  7. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Nursing from Delhi? Entrance exams, syllabus and cost to study this course?
  8. List of colleges in Mumbai offering M.Sc Microbiology and their eligibility criteria? -- [New]
  9. List of entrance exams and theirs syllabus to study B.Pharmacy course? List of top government colleges of India?
  10. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  11. List of colleges, entrance exams and syllabus to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication
  12. List of entrance exams and best colleges to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Scope of this course?
  13. Best colleges in Kerala to study Bachelor degree in Paramedical? How to get education loan from government banks for this course?
  14. Where should I study Bachelor of Library and Information Science? List of government entrance exams for it?
  15. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  16. List of entrance exams to study Bachelor of Fine Arts from government colleges? Last date of application and date of exam?
  17. Which mechanical engineering college can I get after scoring 60% aggregate?
  18. List of government colleges in Delhi to study PG Diploma in Education? Entrance exams available for it?
10th August 2017, 12:20 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of entrance exams and theirs syllabus to study Bachelor of Paramedical Technology course? Government colleges in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science (Biology) stream and now want to study Bachelor of Paramedical Technology course from a government college. Please send me list of entrance exams and theirs syllabus? Government colleges in Maharashtra?

Candidate as you want to apply for the paramedical course in Maharashtra after 12th then you can apply for the Bachelors course in paramedical because minimum qualification required to apply is 12th. Here below is detail regarding paramedical courses and collages offer paramedical courses in Maharashtra:-

List of Bachelors Para Medical Courses:-

:- B.SC Optometry.

:- B.SC Audiology.

:- B.SC in Audiology and speech therapy.

:- B.SC in Physiotherapy.

:- B.SC in Operation theater technology.

:- B.SC in X – Ray technology.

:- B.SC in Radiography and medical imaging.

:- B.SC in Medical record Technology.

:- B.SC in Medical laboratory technology.

Collages in Maharashtra Offers Paramedical Course:-

>> Candidate as the admission process criteria some collages direly give entry to the candidate passed 12th from science stream with PCB subjects and some Institute carries out Entrance exam. The entrance exam is based on the 12th class syllabus.

1). Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College – LTMMC.(Mumbai).

2). Byramjee Jee Jeebhoy Government Medical ollege – BJMC.(Pune).

3). Symbiosis International University – SIU.(Pune).

4). Bharti Vidyapeeth University – BVU.(Mumbai).

5). Elphinstone College.(Mumbai).

6). University of Mumbai.(Mumbai).

7). Seth GS Medical College – GSMC.(Mumbai).

8). Grant Medical College – GMC.(Mumbai).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?