17th July 2012, 12:01 AM
arularasu s

How to apply for the position of Break Inspector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and with 3 years of work experience?

dear sir,
i am finished my diploma in mechanical engg. with 3years experiance.how i am apply for breake inspector posting.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  4. Any option to write Break Inspector exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  6. Application for break inspector after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  7. Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  8. How can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
  9. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  11. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical having 3 years of work experience?
  12. Am I eligible for the position of SI after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate with an age of 22 years?
  13. Eligibility for BEE after Diploma in Mechanical branch and 4.5 years of work experience?
  14. Can I apply for Break Inspector Exam having not completed BE in Mechanical stream?
  15. Required Qualification to apply for the position of Sub Inspector?
  16. Can I apply for break inspector exam after completing B.E Mechanical course?
  17. Can I become a sub inspector police officer after completion of my diploma?
  18. Can I apply for VAO exam after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering and welding inspector while working in Singapore?
5th July 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the position of Break Inspector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and with 3 years of work experience?

i have finished DME & DEE with 1year experience-can i apply for break inspector
30th October 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the position of Break Inspector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and with 3 years of work experience?

Sir iam Sivaranjani 3 year diop mechanical enineering sir I can join the break inspector post ...
3rd April 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam B.Ravi venkat iam persuining diploma final year in civil engineering after completion of my diploma i can apply to any police jobs or not sir can you please tell me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?