25th May 2013, 06:55 PM
varun0010

How to apply for Indian Army after passing class 12th?

Sir,
helllo sir my name is varun. This year i am applying for 12th commerce and having optional subjet as maths, so i want to know that how can i apply for nda because in nda physics and chemistry is also there.

21st April 2014, 01:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Indian Army after passing class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun0010 View Post
Sir,
helllo sir my name is varun. This year i am applying for 12th commerce and having optional subjet as maths, so i want to know that how can i apply for nda because in nda physics and chemistry is also there.
Yes you're eligible to apply for NDA Entrance Examination after completing your 12th standard. Any discipline candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Army wing.

Eligibility Criteria Needed for NDA Examination :-

To apply for Army Academy :- The Applicant should have completed 12th standard in any discipline from recognized University .

The candidate who waiting for the Result for 12th board Examination may also eligible to apply for the Examination , But the candidate should qualified in all subject without fail in Single subject.

Age limit :- Your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years and there is no relaxation will applicable for any stream candidates.

Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA Examination . Female as well as Married male candidate are not eligible for NDA Examination . You should be Citizen of India .

There is no Minimum Percentage of marks required for NDA Examination , If you qualified in 12th standard with Pass mark then you're eligible for NDA Examination .

There is no Upper age limit applicable for any category candidates and You should be Physically as well as medically for the NDA Examination .

Application Procedure :-

There is no Offline Mode in NDA Examination , If you interested to apply for NDA Examination then you may apply in Online Mode by Downloading the Examination application form available in Official website of UPSC .

For More Information Please Visit here:- http://www.upsc.gov.in
8th May 2014, 12:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun0010 View Post
Sir,

Yes you're eligible to apply for NDA Entrance Examination after completing your 12th standard. Any discipline candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Army wing. To apply for Army Academy :- The Applicant should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized University. The candidate who waiting for the Result for 12th board Examination may also eligible to apply for the Examination , But the candidate should qualified in all subject without fail in Single subject.

Age limit :- Your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years and there is no relaxation will applicable for any stream candidates. Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA Examination . Female as well as Married male candidate are not eligible for NDA Examination . You should be Citizen of India . There is no Minimum Percentage of marks required for NDA Examination , If you qualified in 12th standard with Pass mark then you're eligible for NDA Examination . There is no Upper age limit applicable for any category candidates and You should be Physically as well as medically for the NDA Examination . There is no Offline Mode in NDA Examination , If you interested to apply for NDA Examination then you may apply in Online Mode by Downloading the Examination application form available in Official website of UPSC .For More Information Please Visit here:- http://www.upsc.gov.in
10th May 2014, 08:47 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?