2nd March 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course?

Respected sir/madam

I am Akshita Jauhari (B.E 3rd year) persuing from chitkara university.I want to join 6 months industrial training in chandigarh.so may i know the procedure to apply in drdo chandigarh for training.I shall be very thankful
Akshita Jauhari
([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  2. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in DRDO for B.E. 3rd year candidate?
  3. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing 6 months industrial training in DRDO, Delhi? -- [New]
  5. Is DRDO, Agra offered Industrial Training related to Wireless Communication for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. What is the procedure followed for training in DRDO?
  7. How to do my 6 month industrial training in Infosys Chandigarh? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  8. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  9. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
  11. How could I in DRDO Chandigarh for training while pursuing Bachelor in Biotechnology?
  12. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore/Mangalore?
  13. Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  14. Procedure to apply for DRDO recruitment? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  15. How can I apply for 6 months industrial training for DRDO
  16. Chances of getting into 6 week DRDO industrial trining?
  17. Can I get selected for 6 industrial training in CSIO or DRDO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  18. How can I apply for industrial training in HVAC sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech with Mechanical engineering
14th March 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course?

i am a b.tech student in computer science engineering.i am looking forward for 6 months industrial training in summer.i want to know the criteria for joining the training.
13th May 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course?

can i join DRDO for summer traning after b.tech(ece)
25th May 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

can i join 6 months industrial training at cahndigarh as i have completed 3years in ece
7th June 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam

I am vijayvir singh (B.E 3rd year) persuing from rayat (ptu university).I want to join 6 months industrial training in chandigarh.so may i know the procedure to apply in drdo chandigarh for training.I shall be very thankful
[email protected]
7th June 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam

I am Akshita Jauhari (B.E 3rd year,cse) persuing from ptu university(rayat) .I want to join 6 months industrial training in chandigarh.so may i know the procedure to apply in drdo chandigarh for training.I shall be very thankful

virvijay37@gmailcom
3rd August 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir\Mam,
I GAURAV ANCHALIA (B.TECH 7TH SEM,ECE) would be obliged to do my 6 months training from January-June under your guidance.Till date my avg.%is 75.6%.Though Sir i am not an extraordinary student according to you,but i have full faith and confidence in myself that i can do something extraordinary if i get chance to hold your fingertip and follow the right path as you show.
Thanking you and waiting for your reply.
GAURAV ANCHALIA
FINAL YEAR,ECE
[email protected]
20th August 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

hiii, i am jyoti nimesh (b.tech 3rd year) persuing from chitkara university,rajpura.I want to join 6 months industrial training in chandigarh. may i know the procedure to apply in drdo chandigarh for training.
[email protected]
23rd August 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am neha arora (b.tech 4th yr.) pursuing from chandigarh group of colleges that has been changed to chandigarh university,sir i want to join ur campus for next 6 months training i.e from Dec2012 to May2013,..
sir will please tell me the criteria for that,i ll be vry thankful to u..
mob no.9855368090
email [email protected]
27th August 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I am Navpreet Bhathal(B.Tech 4th year,cse) persuing from ptu university(iet bhaddal) .I want to join 6 months industrial training in chandigarh.so may i know the procedure to apply in drdo chandigarh for training.I shall be very thankful

[email protected]
12th September 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.tech course?

Respected Sir\Mam,
I DANISH ALI (B.TECH 7TH SEM,ECE) would be obliged to do my 6 months training from december-may under your guidance.Till date my avg.%is 72%.Though Sir i am not an extraordinary student according to you,but i have full faith and confidence in myself that i can do something extraordinary if i get chance to hold your fingertip and follow the right path as you show.
Thanking you and waiting for your reply.
DANISH ALI
FINAL YEAR,ECE
[email protected]
My contact no:-08727976011
3rd October 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir\Mam,
I Rajkumar (B.TECH 7TH SEM,ECE) would be obliged to do my 6 months training from december-may under your guidance.Till date my avg.%is 75%.I want to join 6 months industrial training in chandigarh.so may i know the procedure to apply in drdo chandigarh for training.I shall be very thankful

[email protected]
mobile no:-8054919423
8th October 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

hiii, i am PALLAVI SOOD (b.tech 3rd year,biomedical engineering) persuing from guru jambeshwar university,HARYANA.I want to join 6 months industrial training in chandigarh. may i know the procedure to apply in drdo chandigarh for training.
[email protected]
26th October 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,
i am rajinder kaur(B.TECH 7TH SEM,ECE)persuing from PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY(SANT BABA BHAG SINGH INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING),Jalandhar.sir i want to join 6 months training in drdo. my aggregate is 70% excluded 3rd sem as i was hading reappear in 1 subject and i had clear that in first atempt,bt yet now i have not get the DMC from my collage..thats why i don't knw abt my 3rd sem%....,so i want to ask am i eligible to apply for the training?
plzzzz reply as soon as possible.
At
[email protected]
[email protected]
14th November 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I am Pooja(B.Tech 4th year,IT) persuing from ptu university(GIMET asr) .I want to join 6 months industrial training in chandigarh.so may i know the procedure to apply in drdo chandigarh for training.I shall be very thankful

[email protected]
14th November 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my Btech from PTU in ECE and in 7th Sem. I want to join 6months Ind training at Chandigarh or Delhi. Please tell me name of Institutes and procedure to apply. My email address is [email protected]
24th March 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i am vikaS gupta ,, i am doing my b.tech from BHSBIET 3rd year ECE .. and i want to do my 6 months indusrial traing from DRDO chandigarh.. so please tell me the procedure .. how can i apply for this.. i am very thank full to sir... ji
20th April 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

where to submit application form for six weeks training in drdo delhi
23rd May 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am a year 2010 pass out from Chitkara University, and i pursued my 6 Months training from a company based in Panchkula, best place to start your career. For any further queries, the best to get in touch is through their website www.webinacube.com

Cheers!
23rd May 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am a year 2010 passout from chitkara university.I pursued my 6 Months Industrial Training from a company located at Panchkula, best place to start your career. For any further queries, easiest way is to contact through their website - www.webinacube.com

Cheers!
23rd May 2013, 07:07 PM
sarahwic

Hi,

I am a year 2010 passout from chitkara university.I pursued my 6 Months Industrial Training from a company located at Panchkula, best place to start your career. For any further queries, easiest way is to contact through their website - www.webinacube.com

Cheers!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?