14th November 2010, 04:43 PM
ashtshgkp

How to apply for industrial training and internships in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance and Tata?

how to apply for industrial training and internships in companies like ntpc,bhel,barc,jindal,reliance energy,tata power??

17th November 2010, 03:40 PM
vandanasapra

Default Re: How to apply for industrial training and internships in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance and Tata?

Usually you need to have some links to get quick replies . But if you have done considerable research projects, then post your resume at their sites either under careers drop-down or mail to their HR dept.
14th December 2010, 08:11 PM
Swaminathan077

Smile Re: How to apply for industrial training and internships in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance and Tata?

dear,

you can follow these steps:

get the letter from your college

submit the letter to the company you want to apply

they will inform you accordingly or they may take a test or interview

it would be better if you have some known person in that firm.........

good day
20th December 2010, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for industrial training and internships in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance and Tata?

sir i am in 5th sem ece,i want to take 6th month training in airtel ,reliance,or any othr good company when i will complete 6th sem in may 2011.then after may 2011 to dec 2011 for six month duration .plz guide me my contact no.9023139397
3rd January 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

kindly help me out in finding 6 months training in b.tech electronics and communication for a student of 7th semester...plz contact at [email protected]
4th January 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,iam studying in final year presently 7th semister,I would like to apply for intenship in any of the industries like bhel,reliance power,....I would like to know the details regarding this,kindly reply to me my id is [email protected]
6th January 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

what softwares like plc etc are needed by electrical engineers
9th January 2011, 01:58 AM
SANJAY007rocks

hey anjali u want six months industrial training at bhel ...........then u should have a known person in that firm...well i know about bhel haridwar ...if u r interested to do training atbhel haridwar then contact me at [email protected]
12th January 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

how i can apply for training in mechanical companies
12th January 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i am doing masters in petroleum engineering,interested in doing live project for my m.tech project.kindly help me in finding out the companies offering.contact me at [email protected]
16th January 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B. tech in electrical engineering(fourth semester) from INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, MANDI.
I am looking forward for a summer internship program at BHEL.
What is the criteria for it?

please guide me.

-Puneet Saini
16th January 2011, 06:12 PM
manish.mundhra

i want training at bhel can u please say how to apply for a month in summer!!!! please because my collage jadavpur university is not offering any project or training .................i can do training at any branch
19th January 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am from hyderabad doing pgdm and want tranning (summer interenship programme) from BHEL
how can i got
21st January 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

hello , sir m doing m.tech 4rm nit jaipur plz help me out in selecting those companies where i cn apply...............i'l be very thnkful if u infrm me.......at [email protected]
21st January 2011, 08:18 PM

Question Re: How to apply for industrial training and internships in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance and Tata?

sir, i want to do summer training in NTPC . please tell me how to get an opportunity to to work for NTPC.
21st January 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i am really very intrested in doing my internshiP from NTPC.
please give me offer to do my internship from ntpc
27th January 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

This is Bharat Shara, Student of 5th sem, Mechanical Engg., B.Tech, from IIT Gandhinagar.
I would like to get an oppurnity to work with NTPC/HAL/NALCO/JINDAL/TATA/SHELL.
So, would you please suggest me some ways to get through these companies.
I'd be very thankful to you...

:)
27th January 2011, 01:07 AM
Bharat Shara

Hello Sir,

This is Bharat Shara, Student of 5th sem, Mechanical Engg., B.Tech, from IIT Gandhinagar.

[email protected]
28th January 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

This is Bharat Shara, Student of 6th sem, Mechanical Engg., B.Tech, from IIT Gandhinagar.

[email protected]
28th January 2011, 12:36 AM
Bharat Shara

Hello Sir,

This is Bharat Shara, Student of 6th sem, Mechanical Engg., B.Tech, from IIT Gandhinagar.

[email protected]
28th January 2011, 12:37 AM
Bharat Shara

Lightbulb Re: How to apply for industrial training and internships in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance and Tata?

Hello Sir,

[email protected]
4th February 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I'm Sanjitkumar, doing B-Tech in EE at 4th Semister.I want to do industrial training and internships in NTPC for Summer Course.
Please suggest me how to apply for the training.
Thanking You, Sir

[email protected]
5th February 2011, 02:35 AM
benz

Dear friend

If you want to do an industrial training in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance or Tata , what you need to do is to just ask them for a slot for you.For this you will have to say your Head of department or Faculty incharge to mail the HR of respective companies regarding slot for industrial training clearly specifying your name , coarse and year.If there will be provision or slots available they will reply positively.

To get contact of HR you can go to the official site and query or consult your training and placement.

Thank you
17th February 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

i m in diploma ec 6th sem.can any one sujjest me for best project for final year.................
plz contect me on [email protected]
20th February 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

sir,i want to know about internship programmes in psu's .i am in 2nd year electrical engineering.i also wanted to know about plc course.is it important to do?
22nd February 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

yeah bettr much bettrrrrrrrrrr
23rd February 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for six months training in after 7th semester of electrical group in NTPC
24th February 2011, 09:56 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

In order to carrry on your internship course you need to collect a letter from your college.Then you have to submit this letter to the company you want to apply for and when then will approve your letter then you can go there for training.
10th March 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

hello
my name is vinay murthy, i am doing MBA 2nd sem from RBS bhopal. I want to do internship in BHEL or the organizatios like TATA group. plz tell me how to apply for internship program in such great organizations.
email id- [email protected]
contact no.- 91-9179663301
11th March 2011, 11:13 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

Procedure of applying for industrial training and internships in NTPC, BHEL, BARC, Jindal, Reliance and Tata are as shown: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding industrial training & internships in NTPC, BHEL, BARC, Jindal, Reliance and Tata and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of NTPC, BHEL, BARC, Jindal, Reliance and Tata.

The personnel department Or HR department of NTPC, BHEL, BARC, Jindal, Reliance and Tata helps & guide you regarding industrial training & internships, training schedule, training duration, training fee etc.

Best of Luck
14th March 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am studing diploma mechanical 3rd year in andhra pradesh.i have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester.i would like to join in tata company.tell me if it possible to join in tata company.if der is chance to join tell me how to apply,training schedule and how much amount of money they will give for doing work........ my email [email protected] no-91-9441909519......
18th April 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am studing degree 2nd year in computer engg in VIT,pune(autonomous college)....
What should I do to join training or internships in these companies ... ??? kindly help me ( email : [email protected] )
thank you...
20th April 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i m b.tech student in electronics and communication from hpu..i want to industrial training...please help [email protected],my mob.no. 919625926196
20th April 2011, 02:49 PM
dev71

Smile Re: How to apply for industrial training and internships in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance and Tata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B. tech in electrical engineering(fourth semester) from INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, MANDI.
I am looking forward for a summer internship program at BHEL.
What is the criteria for it?

please guide me.

-Puneet Saini
hello
22nd April 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

how to apply 4 industrial training 4 about 28 days in bhel mechanical in 4th sem
27th April 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

when will job notification is issued in baba atomic research centre...for the year 2011
27th April 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

my name is aditya joshi, i am doing mba from institute of management and development new delhi in 2sem and i am a mechanical engineer.
i want to do internship in NTPC for two months.
how to apply for that.
my email id is [email protected]
mob no. 91 09891907223
27th April 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my name is Aditya joshi, i am doing MBA from institute of managament and development NEW DELHI and i am a mechanical engineer.
i want to do internship in NTPC for 2 months.
how to apply for it??
my email id is [email protected], mob no. is 91 09891907223
28th April 2011, 12:06 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,
in each company there is a particular department for TRAINING .

first of all you should write an application to the respective company training officer through your college authority.

after that you will get call letter for training from the company.

if you have any working person in the company then seek help from him.

for applying in these companies is not easy

first of all you to collect a letter from your college

now you have to submit this letter to the company you want to apply for

when then will approve your letter then you can go there for training

it will help you more if your relative/parents are a part of this company....

thanks
29th April 2011, 11:33 AM
mshubhraddn

i am doing b com(honors) from Delhi..i am searching for summer internship for July.please suggest me some options and help me in finding internship.
15th May 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i am an ex-service man retired from indian army parachute regiment. presently i am serving in torrent power ltd.as a sr.security inspector and as well as having experience of automobile sector. now i wanted to apply for the post of security executive/ assistant manager security ,please suggest me.
22nd May 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

sir
I'm student of AndhraUniversity College of engineering doing my B.tech 2nd year in mechanical stream.please suggest me some companies which offer industrial training and internships to students after their b.e 2nd year.also please give me procedure of applying to internships
23rd May 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my 11th n can iapply for industrial trining
27th May 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam,
i want to say that i am student of B.TECH in mech in 6th sem.my industrail training of 45 days will held on july and august.plz tell me how i can apply in mauriti for training of 45 days. I will be highly thankful to you.
\thank you
Bhag chand
Ph.no. 919729731040
3rd June 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed icwai inter .. how should i apply for practical training in bhel..
5th June 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get an inetrnship in nrsa or BHEL ...i am doing my 4th year IT ..plz help me how should i proceed
16th June 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i am mba student. i want hr internship in bhopal
16th June 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Im doing my mtech in vnr vjiet(hyd) and my specialization is electronics and instrumentation engineering. Sir, i would like to do mtech project in BHEL(hyd) which is of 1year duration.Sir how to get internship for BHEL? Please help me out from this and suggest me.
Thank you sir.
22nd June 2011, 09:53 AM
Mishra Shiv

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for industrial training and internships in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance and Tata? And other private company

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtshgkp View Post
how to apply for industrial training and internships in companies like ntpc,bhel,barc,jindal,reliance energy,tata power??
Hi sir,
i m b.tech student and industrial training serch goverment or private company so request help me..
23rd June 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for cwa practical traning in ntpc, bhel, brac jindal?

hello sir,
i m doing cwa, clear inter-1st grp, in dec. n inter-2nd grp reslt awated,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?