18th April 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for inplant training while in 2nd year Aerospace Engineering?

how to apply for in plant training for 2nd year Aerospace Engineering students

28th September 2017, 01:33 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for inplant training while in 2nd year Aerospace Engineering?

Being a second year candidate, you are not eligible for plant training. Most of the well reputed organizations offers plant training to candidates wither pursuing pre final year or final year of bachelor's degree. So, you are suggested to wait for one more year and then apply for plant training in core companies. You simply have to write an application to the HR head of the company. If you got the approval from competent authority, then you can start the plant training in that particular company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me? 4 5th March 2019 08:49 PM
Training centers of Power Plant? Is there any job guarantee after training? 20 7th July 2016 12:21 PM
How to get training in power plant or oil & gas plant after B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation? 18 25th September 2014 04:27 PM
Is it necessary to do in-plant training from a reputed company after doing B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical? Am I eligible for training? 6 8th May 2014 01:46 PM
Can I get in-plant Training in BHEL if I am in EIE first year, 2nd semester? Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL? 10 16th April 2014 03:33 PM