2nd March 2013, 01:56 PM
sgprince88

How to apply for internship in Bangalore after completing MBA from Kaziranga Univeristy(Assam)

My cousin is completing MBA from Kaziranga University (ASSAM) ...she wants to apply for internship here at bangalore so i just wnna know which are d financial companies that offers internship here??

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. How to apply for internship in HAL Bangalore?
  3. How to do internship in Bangalore? I am pursuing MBA in IIPM Bangalore
  4. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  5. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  6. In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  8. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Internship in mentioned branches for MBA student in Bangalore? -- [New]
  10. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. How can I apply for Internship programme in HAL, Bangalore being a MBA(Marketing) student?
  12. How can I get internship to study B.E in PESIT Bangalore?
  13. Best are to do internship project in Finance? How to get an opportunity to do internship in Tata Motors?
  14. How to apply and what is the procedure to apply for internship training in L&T Chennai or Bangalore?
  15. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?
  17. How to apply for summer internship at DRDO Bangalore?
  18. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
16th July 2016, 12:35 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to apply for internship in Bangalore after completing MBA from Kaziranga Univeristy(Assam)

Internships are the best ways to get practical exposure to corporate life. It is one way by which a lot of freshers or people who do not have prior work experience in any form can take part and get hands on experience. Thus, it is always a positive thing that can happen to anybody that is still in his/her academic career.

It is a good thing that you have done your MBA already and are a masters in terms of your academic qualification. It would really mean a lot to the market and people like you are highly in demand (depending on the quality of knowledge that you hold). Here are a few ways by which you can try to get internships from corporates and put your best impression there:

1. Make sure you know yourself really well and are aware about what you want to do in life so that you can make a choice for yourself. This is really important because there are many types of profiles that exist in the market but ultimately you should take up a profile that you like to work for. It would not only enhance your skills but also help you about practical exposure.

2. Make a professional resume and also profiles on the top job portals such as Naukri, Timesjobs, Monster, Shine and others. This would ensure your visibility to people who are looking for MBA interns and thereby increase your chances of getting hired at the earliest.

3. Try to work on your technical and interpersonal skills. Since you are looking for Finance companies, I would like to inform that finance companies are always into serious work and thus most of them do not like to experiment around a lot. Thus, it would be better that you are very strong with your financial fundamentals and do not ignore that part of your preparation.

4. Last but not the least, many new websites such as internshala have come up which help students get potential internships from the market. Continuously apply for the internships that are coming up available in Bangalore and you might get a call for interview very soon.

I would still urge that if you have not been able to fetch placements from your B-School, it could be a problem. Try hard for off campus jobs and internships so that you get an opportunity at lease to showcase the work that you can do to impact an organisation positively.
27th May 2020, 02:42 AM
Lovypamnani

Default Re: How to apply for internship in Bangalore after completing MBA from Kaziranga Univeristy(Assam)

First you can get it through college itself
Second you can find it on linkdn get in contact with the hr of various companies and they also post regularly about the internship and jobs vacancy
Third you can go through any reference (if you have any)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?