19th August 2011, 10:45 AM
santhoshsj

How can I get internship to study B.E in PESIT Bangalore?

Hi Sir,
I am Santhosh here. Now I am studying VII B.E (Information Science) in PESIT, Bangalore. I am searching for an internship in Bangalore, and also I need internship along with source code. So kindly request you to help me to get an internship.

Thanking you.

Your sincerely,
Santhosh Kumar.S.J

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies should I join in Bangalore while doing 4th Semester Engineering in Telecommunication at PESIT Bangalore?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bangalore for M.Tech(Power Electronics) 3rd semester student?
  3. How good are the placements in PESIT for Electronics and Communication?
  4. What should I do to get an internship in good company in Bangalore?
  5. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  6. Detailed procedure to enroll for an Internship in HAL, Bangalore? -- [New]
  7. Details about internship at Bosch in Bangalore?
  8. How to do internship in Bangalore? I am pursuing MBA in IIPM Bangalore
  9. How to get internship in Bangalore while doing 3rd year Biotechnology course?
  10. Companies offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations in Bangalore for EEE students?
  11. How to do an internship in Bangalore? Which are the companies offering internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which companies provide 2 months internship programs in Bangalore?
  13. List of companies offering 3 months Internship to MBA students in Bangalore?
  14. List of company names in Bangalore which can provide internship for B.Tech students?
  15. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  16. Best Hospital/Institute which offer Internship programme for BPT student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  18. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
30th November 2017, 06:27 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I get internship to study B.E in PESIT Bangalore?

PESIT is a very good college to do your Information Science study in. It is one of the well-known ones in Bangalore especially. However, getting an internship is a different ball game altogether. Here is what you can do to get an internship in a very good company:

1. Apply through Job Portals

All the major job portals such as naukri.com, monster.com, timesjobs.com, internshala.com and letsintern.com are some of the websites where it would be very easy for you to get an internship. You have to select your place and time where you wish to intern and then look for the available opportunities and apply.

2. Network

Your own network would really help you in getting an internship. For example, if you have anyone that is working anywhere in any company in Bangalore then it is really easy for him/her to refer you for an internship in that company

3. Walk-Ins

A lot of companies offer walk-in internships to college students. Therefore, it makes sense if on a particular weekend you start targetting a few companies that need interns for Information Systems and then approach them for your internship

4. LinkedIn

As a professional network, this website should be searched regularly so that you can come across best internship opportunities. It is basically a professional networking website where you can network with professionals who are in the industry and then can ask for referrals or direct internship opportunities from them.

Apart from these, make sure that you are interning in your core area otherwise the internship does not make a lot of sense.
29th July 2018, 03:56 PM
prithviraj yadav

Default Re: How can I get internship to study B.E in PESIT Bangalore?

HI,
Some key facts of the situation:

PES South Campus, just as other VTU colleges, doesn’t really give enough time for internships (Most companies want interns for at least 2 months, as a minimum of 2 weeks goes in training them)
Companies can be flexible and offer internships, but paid ones are difficult to find and the interviews ares as challenging as job interviews
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?