21st August 2011, 10:29 AM
rohinimuthuvelan

How to apply for internship in companies like crompton greaves, siemens or any other electrical based near Mumbai? I'm 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) student

hey
Im rohini,2nd yr student of electrical and electronics engineering department of NIT Trichy. I m looking out for internship programmes for the month of December in mumbai companies like crompton greaves, siemens or any other electrical based companies. Please suggest me the procedure details to apply for internships in the above listed companies.

email [email protected]
conatact no.-9788855625

Rohini Muthuvelan

Related Questions:
  1. Which is good between Railways and Crompton Greaves to do internship?
  2. How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?
  3. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  4. Does Siemens, Mumbai offer internship to B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Internship in companies like Nokia, Siemens, L&T for MBA student?
  6. Internships for Electrical Engineers near Mumbai or Nasik
  7. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Kolkata?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  10. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Internship in Siemens being a 3rd year EEE student from IEM, Kolkata?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for internship in companies like L&T and Godrej if am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  13. German companies offering Internship to Electrical 2nd year student in India? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  14. Possibility to apply for 4-6 weeks Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  15. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
  16. How can I apply for Internship being a Electrical 2nd year student? Where to apply?
  17. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  18. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
19th July 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship in companies like crompton greaves, siemens or any other electrical based near Mumbai? I'm 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) student

Compleated btech eee branch so how do i get job or intership in hyd
10th June 2013, 02:42 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in companies like crompton greaves, siemens or any other electrical based near Mumbai? I'm 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) student

HI

Summer internship is introduced after 3rd year so that a student has good knowledge of the subjects.
so most company dont take students from 2nd year.
So if you write to HR of these company, chances are very less that you will get any reply.

You can try to find any alumni/relative/friends etc working in these company in good position. Ask them to push your CV to HR. This option works better.

All the best
19th March 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Please provide the details regarding summer internship for electrical and electronics engineering......
14th April 2017, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am prakash kumar study in B.E. 3rd year in electrical. I want to do internship training for three month, how can apply for it?
2nd September 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I am looking to internship in Crompton Greaves present i doing M.tech NIT CALICUT, In the year of 2018-2019 my specialization Industrial power and Automation
email id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?