21st April 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for internship in companies like L&T and Godrej if am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?

I m Second Year(SEM 4) Mechanical Engg Student
from Mumbai University.I wanna know how can i
apply for Internship in companies like
L&T,Godrej,etc?.Is there any eligibility criteria
for Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in companies like L&T, Godrej while doing second year of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  3. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  4. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  5. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. How to do summer internship while doing 2nd year from Mechanical engineering?
  8. List of core companies for Mechanical? I am pursuing B.E 2nd year
  9. In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed?
  10. How to do internship in 2rd year after completing B.Tech 2nd year in mechanical
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  12. Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?
  13. Companies which are offering internship for Mechanical Engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for internship programmes in mechanical engineering? What are the companies offering internship programmes for mechanical 2nd year students?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
23rd April 2015, 01:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship in companies like L&T and Godrej if am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?

Larsen and Toubro is a well reputed Indian multinational company. So you have to keep your academic records very good for applying for the internship in this company. The eligibility criteria includes-

1. Good character in your college.
2. No backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?