31st December 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Core companies offering Internship to Instrumentation and Control Engineering 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?

Hi,
I am presently in 3rd year, B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering. I have 9.06 CGPA till my second year. Will I be able to get through core companies for my Internship? Which are the core companies I should apply? And the procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Eastern Railways for B.Tech(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  4. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  5. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  6. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
  7. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  11. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  12. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  13. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  15. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  16. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
11th January 2016, 05:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Core companies offering Internship to Instrumentation and Control Engineering 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am presently in 3rd year, B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering. I have 9.06 CGPA till my second year. Will I be able to get through core companies for my Internship? Which are the core companies I should apply? And the procedure to apply?
Yes, Core companies offer internship in Instrumentation and Control Engineering for 3rd year student. So you can apply for below given companies. For application procedure, you should contact to beow given link.

1. Consite Engineering Co Ltd Jagdish Building, Plot No-185, 3rd Floor, Flat No-c, 15th Road, Chembur, Chembur, Chembur Gaothan, Kurla East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071
Phone:022 2528 1688

2. Toyo Engineering India Pvt Ltd, http://www.toyoindia.com

3. Tiger Steel Engineering Ltd, http://www.tseil.com

4. Karamtara Engineering Ltd, http://www.karamtara.com

5. Ingenero, http://www.ingenero.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?