27th February 2016, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What should we do for getting internship in core companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering?

Gud evening sir, iam studying b.tech 3rd year with mechanical branch, i want to do internship in core companies so please tells the details for how to get internship in core companies? What should I do for that? Can you please help me with the details?

Related Questions:
  1. What should we do for getting internship in core companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. Can I get internship in core companies while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  4. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  6. Summer internship in core companies being in 3rd year 2nd semester Mechanical engineering branch?
  7. List of core companies for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical?
  8. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Mechanical core companies for doing internship while studying B.E 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  10. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  11. List of core companies offering Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates in Hyderabad? How to apply?
  12. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  13. Internship in Mechanical engineering core company details?
  14. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  15. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai?
  17. Core companies offering Internship to Instrumentation and Control Engineering 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
28th February 2016, 05:24 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: What should we do for getting internship in core companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering?

** For getting internship in core companies you need to have a good knowledge of your core subjects.
** Various companies organize a internship programme for which they conduct the online test.
** If you score a good rank in that test then they will offer you to join there internship programme.
** So keep on search related internship programme in the various mechanical companies and apply for that.
28th February 2016, 09:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should we do for getting internship in core companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering?

Its always better to pursue internship in the core companies because you will learn your core filed knowledge in these companies. For getting internship in any good company you must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria specified by that company. After that you have to write an application addressed to the HR of the company and send it to the training cell of the company along with your resume. If they approve your request then you will get an confirmation mail for starting your internship.
For your kind information i want to tell you that some companies offers paid internship while some other offers unpaid.
28th February 2016, 10:33 PM
monikasiri

Many of the core companies tie up with colleges for Intern ship.If you are good at your skills,you should apply for each of the company individually for intern ship by providing them a cover letter.You can also apply on line for Intern ship in various companies.The best way to get into a core company for Intern ship is through a reference of any employee in the company you desire to work under.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?