7th April 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for IP university for BBA course? Procedure of payment of fees?

how to apply online for IP univ. for BBA course and how to pay in a post office ie.e. first apply onlline and then pay the fee or vice versa

11th August 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for IP university for BBA course? Procedure of payment of fees?

please give the information about fee for second year of bba in indraprastha university, delhi.
18th December 2011, 11:13 AM
shri ram sharma

Smile Re: How to apply for IP university for BBA course? Procedure of payment of fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give the information about fee for second year of bba in indraprastha university, delhi.
hi,i am providing a link for fee structure for bba in indraprastha university.generally fee structure for bba is between Rs. 23,000 per annum to Rs. 35,000 per annum depending upon the institute you are studying. The university has no ruling on the upper limit of fees collected from students, and it varies from institutes to institutes .
for fee structure of ip university click here

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
3rd May 2012, 09:41 PM
BIKARANT RAI

Default Re: How to apply for IP university for BBA course? Procedure of payment of fees?

hi,i am providing a link for fee structure for bba in indraprastha university.generally fee structure for bba is between Rs. 23,000 per annum to Rs. 35,000 per annum depending upon the institute you are studying. The university has no ruling on the upper limit of fees collected from students, and it varies from institutes to institutes .
for fee structure of ip university
thanking you
17th April 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

can i get admistion in ip univercity for ba course how can i aaply please help
20th April 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

hiii i want 2 do bba 4m ip iniversity...i want 2 know there is a direct on mark basis or entrance exam??
4th June 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i got 9405 rank in bba entrance what to do now
19th October 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of entress in bba. where are entress of bba
12th September 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

dear sir

i am do the course on du non collegiate bcom pass but i want admission in ip for bba course but the fees was very high.i cannot pay for this ammount plz help and also tell that if i do dual course bcom pass for non college nd bba for ip degree cut or not? i m got 83.75 marks in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?