28th May 2016, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Can a BBA holder do CS in distance mode? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CS?

I am BBA Financial Management. Can, I able to study Company Secretary in distance mode if, secured 74.2% in BBA. If yes, then please provide me information regarding fees structure, phases of CS and admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  2. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  3. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular?
  4. Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar?
  5. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  6. Eligibility and fee structure for MCA correspondence course? -- [New]
  7. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  9. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed through distance like fee structure and other formalities?
  10. How to do CS course in distance mode? What is the procedure?
  11. List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?
  12. List of colleges along with admission procedure and fee structure for BBA course in bhilai(CG)?
  13. What is the admission date for MBA in HR? Fee structure through distance mode from Osmania University?
  14. Admission procedure for BBA in IIPM, Hyderabad? Fee structure and entrance exam?
  15. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  16. How may I do M.Tech(Mechanical engineering) through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure?
  17. Admission procedure, important dates and fee structure of IEI-Kolkata?
  18. Last date to apply for M.Com through distance education in DU? Fee structure and admission procedure?
6th June 2016, 01:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BBA holder do CS in distance mode? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am BBA Financial Management. Can, I able to study Company Secretary in distance mode if, secured 74.2% in BBA. If yes, then please provide me information regarding fees structure, phases of CS and admission procedure?
Yes, you can do CS in distance mode. The aspirant can join the Executive Programme of CS after BBA course. If you register before 31st August then you are eligible for both modules in the Executive Programme (7 papers) in June next year. After clearing the Executive Programme you can appear for Professional Programme (8 papers). You can find the details in the website link Official Website

The admission to the CS course is open throughout the year. The examinations are held twice a year in June and December. You can register for the Executive Programme through online. The website link is Click Here. The total fee for the Executive Programme (Intermediate) is Rs. 10,000 for the non commerce students. The examination fee is Rs. 1200. You can find the details in the website link given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?