24th April 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Can girls apply for NDA air force wing entrance exam? What is the eligibility for that?

Myself suchita(FEMALE),height-5ft 3 inches ,my ques is that :Can girls apply for nda air force wing entrance exams?if yes,then what are the eligibilities for that?

26th April 2012, 12:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can girls apply for NDA air force wing entrance exam? What is the eligibility for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Myself suchita(FEMALE),height-5ft 3 inches ,my ques is that :Can girls apply for nda air force wing entrance exams?if yes,then what are the eligibilities for that?

Sorry to say that Girls candidate are not applicable for NDA Exam .Because only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.

If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board with science department you are applicable for NDA exam.Commerce and student are applicable for only Indian Army branch.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

PHYSICAL CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM

For any further info..log on to UPSC's official website http://upsc.gov.in

26th April 2012, 01:21 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can girls apply for NDA air force wing entrance exam? What is the eligibility for that?

sorry , girls are not eligible for NDA exam

Eligibility:
complete 12th stands
age between 16.5 to 19 years
Indian
unmarried male person

Girls are eligible for CDS Exam
educational qualification graduation
this exam conducted by UPSC twice in a year
age between 19 to 24 years
both unmarried male & female persons
Indians

Selection process :

Written exam
Interview
Medical Exam
26th April 2012, 09:50 AM
hlr
Member+

sorry dear,
Girls are not eligible for nda exam.
Only unmarried man can join nda exam.

Eligiblity for NDA EXAM;
12th standard pass
Age limit is 16.5 to 19
Men, unmarrien and indian citizen can apply nda exam.
Exam pattern of nda exam are;
For furuther information,
Just log on
http://upsc.gov.in
Keeping work hard
26th April 2012, 12:03 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

No, Girls are not eligible for the NDA exam as only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.

NDA is a tougher task for the country and as gals are restricted & bounded by many rigidities of society & physically not strong enough as men so they are kept apart from the same.

But one can Go for another option which suits them for the same if they are willing to serve the country.
23rd May 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i passed 12 class with 62% n i got 60 mark in phy n 51 mark in math from rbse can i join air force after graduation ?
29th May 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a girl i passed 12 class in 2011 now i am doing B.tech n i got 68% can i join air force now??? please reply soon
17th June 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

how to join air force academy after 12th with science stream?
17th June 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

As a girl how to join air force academy after 12th with science stream ?
19th June 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

can girls apply for cds exam under air force academy.. if not in what stream there is a chance for girls??
19th June 2012, 08:25 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Sorry girls cannot give the NDA entrance exam. Its for boys only.

Eligibility for the same is:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-
You should be minimum 12 pass out
age limit-16.5-19 yrs
you should be an unmarried citizen of india

Exam pattern:-
paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
part A is english of 200 marks
part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session which will yield you more marks

For more information please log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
19th June 2012, 08:26 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Sorry girls cannot give the NDA entrance exam. Its for boys only.

Eligibility for the same is:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-
You should be minimum 12 pass out
age limit-16.5-19 yrs
you should be an unmarried citizen of india

Exam pattern:-
paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
part A is english of 200 marks
part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session which will yield you more marks

For more information please log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
19th June 2012, 10:40 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Girls are not at all eligible to apply for NDA as It is absolutely meant for Male candidate only.

Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) conducts entrance exam for NDA(National Defence Academy) twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

ELIGIBILITY FOR INDIAN AIR FORCE OF NDA:-

-The candidate must be a unmarried Indian male-He should have either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board.
-The candidate should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age.
-He should have possessed good Physical Fitness.

Being a Girl candidate as you are interested for Defence Services, you can join Defence Sector after completion of Graduation in any stream through Indian Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
19th June 2012, 11:57 PM
padhakudkt

Re: Is a girl eligible to apply for NDA or any other courses after +2 non-medical with 80%
Sorry to say that girls are not applicable for NDA exam.

National Defence Academy examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission twice in a year. This exam is conducted for the selection of candidate as an officer in Indian Air force, Army and Navy.

The Required Criteria for NDA exam:-
The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male.
The candidate should have completed 12th standard from a recognized Board. The final year 12th candidate also eligible for NDA.
The candidate should be within 16.5 to 19 years of age

For more details you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in

But you are applicable for CISF ,SRPF ,ITBP post for GD constable.For those exam details you can visit to SSC website.
22nd June 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

how girls can join army
26th June 2012, 05:21 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

Sorry to say but i just want to tell you that girls are not applicable for any of the NDA exams because you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria required for a candidate to appear in the NDA exam , which is conducted twice in a year by UPSC.

The Required Eligibility Criteria to apply for Air Force Wings are :

* You must be an Indian Citizen.

* You must be an unmarried male.

* Your age must lie in between 16.5-19 years.

* You must have passed 12th with PCM as your key subjects from any recognized college / school and ave scored a minimum of 45 % marks.

* You should be physically & Mentally fit.

So , Based on the above , you cannot appear in the exam as the exam is conducted only for unmarried males under the above specified age group with the above mentioned required eligibility criteria .

Moreover , if you want to join Defense , then you can fulfill your dream through CDS entrance exam but for this you have to complete your graduation first , after that you can appear in CDS exam , which is also conducted by UPSC and if you qualify in this exam , then you will be recruited directly as an officer.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

For more details , you can visit : http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th July 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passout my12 exam with 63.4%in science this year now I want to join nda in airforce its May dream how can I fullfil it please show meet the route how can I apply for it
19th August 2012, 03:49 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Can girls apply for NDA air force wing entrance exam? What is the eligibility for that?

Sorry, yo say that but Girls are not eligible for NDA only unmarried male are applicable for it

Eligibility and criteria:

A candidate must have completed their 12th science with atleast 60% from recognise board.

A candidate have a citizenship of INDIA

Only Unmarried Male can Apply for NDA.

Age should be Between 16.5 to 19 years.
21st March 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

why girls are not eligible for N.D.A.exam only?
8th August 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl and a graduate in BBA in aviation, hospitality and tourism. I am interested in joining army from beginning but bad luck. Now i want to join indian army. I have done 12th with medical stream. So can i join army wings on 12th standard basis ??? please help me out and also let me know if yes then when can i apply and how can i apply for this ???????
8th February 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

im very interested to serve nation.so i wana join defence.as im a 16yrs old girl ,wat shld i do 4 tat?is thr any other choice than cds?
9th February 2014, 10:39 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

I am sorry to say that female candidates are not eligible to apply for NDA Exam to join Air Force.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA Exam subject to fulfilling of following eligibility criteria.

Completion of 12th class from a recognized college with Mathematics and Physics subjects as compulsory.

Possessing an age between 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

Being a citizen of India.

So, you can not apply for this Exam being a girl.

But you don't need to worry about this. You can make entry into defence services by cracking CDS Exam (Combined Defence Services Exam).

This Exam is also being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).

But the thing is, one should be a candidate who have completed Graduation in order to be eligible to apply for this Exam.

So, I suggest you to join Graduation in order to apply for the Exam.

Start preparation for CDS Exam from the 2nd year of your Graduation itself.

Have good preparation for the same and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
12th September 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of bsc 2nd year due to some problem now I want to do job ,on the based 12th passed with 68% tell me which type of job are applicable for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?