2nd February 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in ICAI program for BBA graduate?

sir
i m complete my BBA degree now
i want to do CA what is the
procedure for appling for CA course?
please let me know as soon as possible
with regards-

3rd February 2015, 11:38 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to apply in ICAI program for BBA graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i m complete my BBA degree now
i want to do CA what is the
procedure for appling for CA course?
please let me know as soon as possible
with regards-
Being a BBA graduate you are directly eligible to apply for IPCC course. In order to be eligible for IPCC course you need to score 60% of marks at Graduation level.

Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) course is a professional course which is organized by the Institute of chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). This course has three stages, Common Proficiency Test (CPT), IPCC and Final course.

Eligibility Criteria:

-> Candidates must be a graduate in any discipline with 55% of marks from a recognized University. Students perusing their graduation and expected to be graduate are also eligible to apply.

-> Candidates belonging from Arts or Science, need to score at least 60% marks in graduate or post graduation.

Contact Information:
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
16/0 Millers Tank Bed Area,
Vasanth Nagar
Bangalore
Karnataka 560052
India ‎
080 3056 3500 ‎
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?