25th August 2012, 06:21 PM
gorsi labh

How to apply for lecturer job after pursuing MBA II

sir/madam
i am pursuing MBA II.result awaiting & now this june held NET exam. sir my problem is that i can apply for lecturer job. NET exam not result show but ans. key matching.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for a job of lecturer in management colleges after doing MBA correspondence?
  2. How may I enter in lecturer-ship after MBA? I'm pursuing MBA with specialization in HR
  3. Am i eligible for lecturer job after doing B.Tech+MBA? Do I need to do M.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech
  4. Should I do MBA or M.Com for teaching? Is correspondence degree a hindrance to get a job of lecturer?
  5. Could an MBA in HR help me in getting a job of a lecturer in MBA colleges?
  6. How may I become a lecturer in IIIT Idupulapaya? I'm pursuing MBA in Tirupati
  7. Are MBA's well qualified to apply for lecturer post in government PU college?
  8. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  9. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses? -- [New]
  10. Am I Eligible for The Post of Degree Lecturers ( Commerce)? I've completed MBA(Finance), PGDHRM, M.Phil. and currently pursuing Ph.d.
  11. How to apply for MBA after graduating in BSc Electronics? Where can I apply?
  12. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  15. B.Sc 2nd year in different college after 1st year in different college?
  16. Is there any age limit for pursuing MBA? is it good to do job first for 2 years then do MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a lecturer job after finishing MBA(HR and marketing) in KLN college of engineering?
  18. NET exam after B.Sc and MBA pursuing final year?
10th January 2013, 06:49 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for lecturer job after pursuing MBA II

Minimum Eligibilty to apply for the Lecturer jobs is:

Post Graduation pass with Minimum 55% marks
and
UGC-NET or SET qualified
or
PHD

NET june 2012 results has already been declared.

So, if you meet the above eligibilty criteria , than you can apply to the colleges for the Asst professor Jobs.
2nd May 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for lecturer job after pursuing MBA II

i have completed my bsc ,i want to do BE IT,can i take admision for BE after bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?