19th June 2011, 10:43 AM
Ashok kumar kashyap

How to apply for M.Com (F&T)? What's the fee structure?

Sir please tell what's the last date admission in m.com F&T. How can I apply for addmission. This is possible to study online. Please tell me total fees which is paid for this course ( course fees + prospecter fees + study books fees). I am liveing in Hardoi . and tell study centre in lucknow or barely.
Please tell me about the openmat processure.

My name is Ashok kumar and I study in K.K.C. Lucknow

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply and fee structure of GB PUAT Pantnagar? What is the last date to submit GBPUAT application form? -- [New]
  2. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  3. What is the fees for admission in M.Com Part II?
  4. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  5. Last date to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure to join this course?
  6. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  7. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  8. Last date to get admission for M.Com course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  9. Duration, Subjects and Procedure of registration for Company Secretary course?
  10. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  11. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  12. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course?
  13. After B.Com and MBA is it a right choice to opt for Company Secretary course?
  14. Fee structure and exam details for M.Com course in St. Aloysius college?
  15. List of Colleges offering M.Com course under Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  17. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  18. What is the duration and the fee structure for ICWA course? I have completed M.Com
15th April 2015, 02:36 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for M.Com (F&T)? What's the fee structure?

you should be a Graduate candidate to get the admission in M.com and have not any backlogs in B.com in graduation for the admission the procedure is that you have to first get the prospectus of collage and fill all the information about in prospectus and attach the necessary document of yourself as- Resident certificate, If have OBC certificate, Graduation marks sheet copy and character certificate.

And after it submit to admission staff of collage and after it the collage will listed out a list of selected candidate and mostly in all the collages 3 lists are listed out but still if there is any seat vacant then through physical counselling that seats are filled. during the list out if you get your Name in any list you have to then submit your fee and reserve your seat.

Course fee structure- the fee in collages in taken yearly not per semester.

First years- 16500 with admission fee

Second year-15000

Books fee-
There is no books fee because you have to purchase yourselves your books because that books works your whole life not only during study.
25th May 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for M.Com (F&T)? What's the fee structure?

how much minimum percentage require to get addmission in mcom (economics)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?