18th August 2012, 10:42 PM
ranjitvelhal

If I go for MBA next year which are the best colleges in Maharashtra? I am doing last year of engineering

i am doing last year of engineering form I.T field from pune university . so if i want to go for mba next year which are best college in maharashtra for mba .i have interest in doing marketing .

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the last year rank cut off list of government engineering colleges of Maharashtra for B.Tech course?
  2. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?
  3. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  5. Last year cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Maharashtra under MHT CET
  6. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  7. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  8. Can I get admitted to 2nd year engineering in Maharashtra Institute of Technology for Petrochemical Branch after securing 60% in 1st year of engineering?
  9. Name of colleges in maharashtra for direct second year admission in engineering after diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  11. MBA colleges in Maharashtra which offer specialization in project management
  12. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra?
  14. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  15. Last years cutoff list of Maharashtra Engineering Colleges?
  16. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  18. Where to get cutoff list of all engineering colleges and all streams in Maharashtra for last year?
25th May 2015, 02:38 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I go for MBA next year which are the best colleges in Maharashtra? I am doing last year of engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjitvelhal View Post
i am doing last year of engineering form I.T field from pune university . so if i want to go for mba next year which are best college in maharashtra for mba .i have interest in doing marketing .

MBA is a post graduation course and of 2 years duration and consists of 4 semesters in it. Candidates who have completed bachelor's degree from a recognized university in any stream with at least 50% aggregate is eligible for applying. Apart from this candidate should undergo a entrance exam for MBA, which is conducted all over India.

TOP COLLEGES FOR MBA IN MAHARASHTRA:
  • SP Jain Institute of Mgmt and Research, Mumbai
  • Shailesh J Mehta School of Mgmt, IIT Bombay
  • National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
  • Narsee Monjee Institute of Mgmt Studies, Mumbai
  • Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
  • Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
  • KJ Somaiya IMS & Research, Mumbai
  • University of Pune
  • SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai
  • Symbiosis Institute of Operations Mgmt, Nashik
  • Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Mgmt Studies, Mumbai
  • SIMSREE, Mumbai
  • Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
  • Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune
  • ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?